Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
z34chris

Choice Beverages...

Okay, when it comes to choice beverages, what might yours be? milk, water, juice, soda, beer, wine, the hard stuff? Are you an equal opportunity drinker? long live doom!!!!!

I'm addicted to energy drinks. Monster, Monster Assault, Red Bull, and Amp Overdrive are my favorites. It just depends on what mood I'm in. I'm also a fan of water (tap or otherwise; I'm not a snob).

exp(x) said:

I'm addicted to energy drinks. Monster, Monster Assault, Red Bull, and Amp Overdrive are my favorites. It just depends on what mood I'm in. I'm also a fan of water (tap or otherwise; I'm not a snob).

You tried Java Monster? Damn good.

Sometimes gatorade or jolt. I rarely drink sodas otherwise. Water is my first choice.

Milk: Chocolate
Juice: Peach
Soda: Crush Grape
Beer: Red Cap
Hard Stuff: Finlandia Lime Vodka (for now, as my body will seem to forever reject certain liquors if I got too sloshed on them one night)

Overall: I mostly drink juice throughout the day, milk in the evening.

For non-alcoholic stuff, I like skim milk, tea, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, and ice cold horchata.

When it comes to alcoholic stuff, I love strong margaritas. Hell, I love straight tequila, especially cheap stuff that burns on the way down. I can drink the stuff like water.

Here's my favorites:

White Russians
Decaf mochas topped with cinnamon
Eggnog topped with cinnamon
Riesling

I drink water as often as I can, though I don't particularly enjoy it. I never drink soda, and only drink caffeine when I absolutely need it. I'll never touch another fucking energy drink.

My faves and regular drinks are:

Coffee- witch i need to cut back on.

Diet caffeine free pepsi/coke, witch i cut back onto from the caffeinated stuff.

Water is pretty much a given and i know your supposed to drink a lot more than i end up doing, but im hitting the faucet and bottled more frequently now.

And of course wine. im not a snob here so anything under ten bucks is fine like champagne and spumante's (j. roget/andre's asti stuff ect.) its all alcohol in the end anyways..

Regen said:

Water is pretty much a given and i know your supposed to drink a lot more than i end up doing, but im hitting the faucet and bottled more frequently now.

That thing about drinking 8 cups of water a day is actually false, FYI. You can get the moisture you need just from eating and drinking other stuff.

Water is good at flushing out your system though.

Recently, Cosmopolitans*, liqueur coffees and the odd bit of champagne. Of wines, gewürztraminers and sauvignon blancs are my normal preferences.

* Yes, I know it's a girl's drink, but it's nice!

hahahahaha good vid.

I hate energy drinks though. They taste alright but im always energized for about 10 minutes, then i crash to the point I dont even want to talk out loud.

"WIN AT YELLING!!"

LMAO! yeah, I hate energy drinks. I tried 'em a couple of times. they tasted like shit and that exactly how I felt, and what I did, about an hour afterwards. they remind me of really bad cocaine.

Energy drinks don't do anything to me (besides the caffeine acting as a diuretic); I just like the way they taste. I'll have no problem going to sleep right after drinking two in a row.