Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tannermann

Error 95!

Ok so i found an Error called Error 95 and it has somthing to do with 3D mode, I am running a few Tests to figure out what causes the problem, but ofcourse this little problem chooses its times to show up i'll tell you that now. All i can say is this:
SAVE OFTEN AND SAVE WELL!
I was in the middle of making a nice map when it occoured. I think it has somthing to do with Leaks in your map or if your on Vista it could be also that you had to close Explorer.exe which i highly doubt. But it could be possible chances are it's not Explorer.exe but i will have more looks cause i did have a few Leaks when it happend and that happend twice so if you have leaks and you try to go into 3D mode... Well than you found out what error 95 is.

I forgot what the Error but i'll try to make it happen again and post it.

Ok i've been workin on it and i havent gotton anything yet but i have to say i've gotton pretty far on my map :D
although i havent seen anymore Errors i will still keep working on it but now i have to work on my website.

If you cannot provide constructive information such as where and how exactly to reproduce the error or how to solve it, I see no reason for this post.