Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BoldEnglishman

Night of the Homeless

Even though this isen't a final release by any means, Kinsie released a work in progress version of Night of the Homeless a few days ago.

Night of the Homeless

It definetly requires the player to be able to adapt to different situations, and on the harder difficulty levels, the streets become crowded VERY quickly.

On another note, while this isen't supposed to be played coop yet, adding another player start and playing coop with a friend is fiendishly fun >:)

For some reason I can't connect to the Zdoom website. Is it down or something?

Works for me :S

Well there are 2 versions. The later version has Cops, hobos that throw bottles, some graphical improvements and other minor features, but black boxes sometimes surround the sprites. Nobody at the ZDoom forums seems to know why for certain at the moment, and this is the first time it has occured.

So if you want to play without big black boxes around the sprites, the old version is here

...and the new version is here

The black boxes are cured by using indexed PNGs for the thrown bottle sprites. However, I just tried build 3 and, on a quick check, the issue seems fixed.

What was done to fix it..? I don't know.

[edit]Belay that. The black boxes are still there in build 3. But replacing the bottle sprites with indexed PNGs still fixes it.[/edit]