Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah,I love the weapon mods that give you like 50 weapons.I wanted to know if there are any really good ones out there that i need to try.I've got Arsenal,alandoguns,ww-di.Just lemme know if there are any real good one out there that are worth playing.

Immoral Conduct for EDGE is the daddy of weapon mods, suprised nobody has mentioned it already

Also the creator sporadically makes available and then deletes so he can "tweak and re-release" a wad called Don's Challenge, which converts Doom into a survival horror scenario with mostly underpowered weapons that you have to use your brains (if "set everything on fire!" is your normal thought process anyway) to win with

deathbringer said:

Immoral Conduct for EDGE is the daddy of weapon mods, suprised nobody has mentioned it already

Also the creator sporadically makes available and then deletes so he can "tweak and re-release" a wad called Don's Challenge, which converts Doom into a survival horror scenario with mostly underpowered weapons that you have to use your brains (if "set everything on fire!" is your normal thought process anyway) to win with

He's not talking about any old weapons mod. He's talking about the ones that include a shitload of weapons, like Arsenal and 100GunsX.

Thx all,I tried to download the wrw2 file be the only place that i could find it was at this damn mega download manager website...so I downloaded the earlier version.

Lizardcommando said:

You could always try AEOD. It's basically a gigantic mishmash of weapons, items and enemies from a bunch of games. I've heard mixed reactions to it. You'll either love it or hate it. Oh, I forgot to mention that it's huge. It's about 109MB zipped.

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9924

For some unknown reason, I can't get AEoD to work. It just downloads an unzippzable file

Is is a pk3 file? If so just drag it on the zdoom.exe and just run it normally. That might do the trick.

TheAdmantArchvile said:

For some unknown reason, I can't get AEoD to work. It just downloads an unzippzable file

If your archive utility doesn't support .rar files - try 7-Zip.

deathbringer said:

Wait, Don's Challenge got Re-Released? Dammit! The version I have dosn't work with modern EDGE. Please tell me there is somewhere I can still download it :(

Don's Challenge is so god damn BADASS. Why can't there be more mod like that?