Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

the end is coming!

AAAAH! A giant meteor is going to crash into planet Earth! No lie! It's coming........ In about 2 million years. Repent now, or do nothing. it's all good.

For the last few weeks, I've been playing a MUD* (Which explains my lower postcount) called Aardwolf. You can reach it through Telnet using the addresses of Wolf.mudservices.com port 4000, or aardwolfmud.org port 4000.

What does this have to do with doom? you ask? Aardwolf has a small area dedicated to doom, where you can fight zombiemen, imps, demons, whatever, and even use green combat armor as armor. The doomguy has been reserved for the dignified position of shopkeeper, where he sells health and armor bonuses, stimpaks, and supercharges. Have a look. My character is named Nyss, and i hope to bump into some of you.

Oh, and Esco, while you were gone, deadnail made the greatest inside joke in the world. look here
to see it.

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD! AAAAAHHHHHHH HA HA HA HAAAA, AAAAAHHHH, HA HA HA, HO, HO, HEEE, MWA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAA, etc., yada, yada!

Dat is some funny shit! I figured when some peeps was sayin' nuzzle nuzzle NUZZLE it meant somethin like dat. By da way, good to see ya again dawg!

2 million? the ozone will be gone by then, and millenium still won't be released =P

OH MY FUCKIN' GOD! AAAAAHHHHHHH HA HA HA HAAAA, AAAAAHHHH, HA HA HA, HO, HO, HEEE, MWA, HA, HA, HA, HAAAAA, etc., yada, yada!

Dat is some funny shit! I figured when some peeps was sayin' nuzzle nuzzle NUZZLE it meant somethin like dat. By da way, good to see ya again dawg!

Yes. Yes it was.

this is almost better.

Good to see you again too. Did you visit NY or something?

2 million? the ozone will be gone by then, and millenium still won't be released =P

At least spell it correctly: millennium with 2 N like NEVER :P

Bad news: the destruction of Earth has been postponed another couple million years. Here's the story. Sorry, Shady. :(

At least spell it correctly: millennium with 2 N like NEVER :P

I can't be arsed to remember the spelling like I can't be arsed to take the time to put the "ü" in Lut's name.

I can't be arsed to remember the spelling like I can't be arsed to take the time to put the "ü" in Lut's name.

Rëällÿ? ;)

Rëällÿ? ;)

ÿës ÿöü stüpïd pïëcë öf cräp

äïght, thë nëxt përsön tö dö thïs gët's thëïr pöstcöünt rësët. ;>

Submerge: Yeah, dawg. Read da bigass post I put up. It shouldn't be too hard to find! Great ta see ya agin, dawg!
¦]

Bad news: the destruction of Earth has been postponed another couple million years. Here's the story. Sorry, Shady. :(

ROFL:

According to the team from Sussex University, however, these calculations missed out a crucial effect: the loss of mass by the ageing Sun as it expands and its gravity weakens.

Taking this effect into account, the team found that the Earth would manage to dodge a fiery fate, its orbit expanding away from the swelling Sun.

You think these "scientists" ever passed Jr. High?

Doubtful.

I'd be a little more concerned with the fact that we'll run out of oil in the year 2010. ahh jeez, and i only just got my lerners.

To be honest, by then i really think that we'll have lots of electric cars by then. An i've heard of all kind of good alternate fuels, from vegetable oil to fermented urine. The specially treated vegetable oil is useable in disel engines, and gets better gas mileage, and burns more cleanly.

>>I'd be a little more concerned with the fact that we'll run out of oil in the year 2010. <<

Hey! It's Paul Ehrlich. How ya been?

Run out of oil...Heh...hee...hee. Good one man!

Still, it's fortunate that Julian Simmon croaked before you could make any more foolish bets, eh?

What's the difference between an optimist and a pessimist? A pessimist is ALWAYS disappointed.

http://www.overpopulation.com/faq/People/julian_simon.html

Read Ehrlich's "Population Bomb" and "The End of Influence". You would think that someone who could be so wrong so many times (which has been proven over and over again) would be shunned by more people.

But he's really popular in the acedemic circles. Go figure.

The end is coming!

!Oh my göd! What're we göing tö dö?¿¿?!!!!

The end is coming!

!Oh my göd! What're we göing tö dö?¿¿?!!!!

RESET HSI P0STCU0NT!!!!!!!!!!!#$%%^#^

My only consolation about th end of the world coming is that the memory that this retarded thread has sat its ugly arse on will be burned to a cinder.

they should start using alcohol for fuel right now. That's what is used for race cars.

they should start using alcohol for fuel right now. That's what is used for race cars.

Really???