Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZardoZ

Um... Were i saw this ?

Since there are a lot of movie/game related promotional items being made now than ever before, I figured that someone could decorate part of their property with a lifesize tall gaslight and or short floor lamp. The other trouble is that the startan siding and nuke pools would tend to lower neighborhood values... hehehe

Excellent looking models, they're very clean looking and definitely make good 3D representations of the DOOM sprites. You might consider doing something with the texturing on the black post; some lighting effects/shadows/color/etc? As it is, it's very flat looking, which doesn't do anything to show off the geometry. The purple duo look much better in comparison with their shadow/lighting effects.

Are these for some kind of DOOM project, or just for the heck of it?

What you thought ?

Sketchs for modeling the Plasma Gun (I follow HUD sprites, more that the pickup sprite.. mainly because give more details... and this sketch, match perfect which you can see in the HUD sprites.... plus my personal sense of "logical" and realistic design (I made this which images of real weapons next .. like the M41A, G36, the FAMAS or the CETME L) The dark "box" over the butt, are the plasma cell.

Those are really nice models. Are you going to make them available anywhere for using in game?

ZardoZ said:

What you thought ?

Sketchs for modeling the Plasma Gun (I follow HUD sprites, more that the pickup sprite.. mainly because give more details... and this sketch, match perfect which you can see in the HUD sprites.... plus my personal sense of "logical" and realistic design (I made this which images of real weapons next .. like the M41A, G36, the FAMAS or the CETME L) The dark "box" over the butt, are the plasma cell.

It looks fine, but I'd still stay closer to the original grip setup. It looks too much like a conventional weapon in the new sketch.