Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inferno

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

WOOOO Yeah, I had one HELL of a party at my place. Had friends over, everyone wasted, nothing made any sense. We killed almost all the liquor we bought. Basically a lot of crazy stuff was happening between dogpiles, people in their underwear, and everone attempting to play rockband.

Unfortunatly, some stuff got ruined. A vase broke, a hole got punctured behind one of my chairs, a small hole was placed in a wall, and one of my wooden tables got a little warped on one side. But we cleaned up the mess and fixed up everything, except for the table ofcourse. No hangover in the morning at least.

So yeah my night was very fun, how was everyone elses?

Got a 360 for the NYE party (I think, Dad just called me a bit before the party and asked which console to get, so Im not sure the exact reason why).

He got DDR and Rockband for it...well, DDR only really, since he accidentally picked up the PS3 version instead. Oh well, still got a new console.

I went a fun party too. Almost went to a rave but decided it'd be more fun to hang with friends.

I'm not really into New Years evening so much, so I didn't really do anything. Earlier in the day, I took my mom out to eat at a very good Indian restaurant that has a cheap buffet. And in the evening I beat the Guitar Hero III game I got for Christmas on Medium. That's about it.

hung out with family and had 10-12 beers. kinda lost track after the 7th.

well, I say good riddance to a terrible (for me at least) 2007 and hello to a 2008 filled with posibilities. happy new year all!

I had a pretty quiet New Year really. At home with family - a few nice drinks but nothing excessive. I watched the Times Square ball drop on the internets, and realized it had something in common with a place I visited just before Xmas - the Greenwich Observatory has a time ball atop the Octagon Room.

2007 was a pretty good year overall (business successful; plenty of good and varied travel; met some fun new people), and 2008 looks promising too.

Next New Year will be very different, as I'll be somewhere around Cape Adare.

My new years was Ok..Was playing around in Orange Box, which I got for Christmas btw, and then got drunk. Fell asleep around 1:30am and woke up at 12:00pm New Years day with no hangover. A first for me to say the least! Happy new year all!

I have a nice new year's eve. Went from club to bar to club with some friends from the U.S. and some locals. Problem with Shanghai, it's so crowded. That times 10 during new year's...

Anyway, happy 2008, everybody. Bound to be a good year.

I sat in a motel room in kansas wondering why my life sucks so much .... then i got drunk and drove to colorado

Bloodshedder said:
I was at work.

I'm glad the dudes that fix electric outages were at work here too, else my neighborhood's new years night would have been exceptionally dark (though lit somewhat by the fireworks).

i had no parties and no drinks. i didnt even get to have much food. i had to run though. i have 13 pounds to lose for a wrestling tournament in 4 days.

I got ditched and so threw a bunch of "The Works" + Aluminum Foil bombs out the back of my house to make craters in the snow.

Had some wine with family and watched the ball drop. and had more by myself messing around on the computer. i drank about three bottles of wine in total thru late afternoon and early evening, then late thru the new year with no hangover.

A belated happy new year to everyone! Saw fireworks at midnight (whilst freezing my arse off), then went to a rather big (1,500+ people) party with some friends.

Butts said:

i had no parties and no drinks. i didnt even get to have much food. i had to run though. i have 13 pounds to lose for a wrestling tournament in 4 days.

I remember those days. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and the Superbowl where torturous staring contests with delicious pastries. Being past that now, i celebrated this new years by eating a pie. Almost all of it too.

This was the first year i didn't drink in many, many new years. I sat peacefully with my girlfriend by the fireplace and made fun of fallout boy and the other ridiculous programming that was the fox new years show.

Spent the night at the Commodore Ballroom's annual New Years eve bash. Went with my gf who I had broken up with and subsequently got back together with 5 days after the fact. By the end of the night the dance floor was littered with popped balloons, booze, broken glass, and champagne people had sprayed each other with.