Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Need help finding another web host for my Doom site

I am trying to get away from Newdoom as soon as I can. I cannot bare it there anymore!!!!

I heard Slipgate.org hosts Doom sites.

I might try to email Doomworld agian if they can host my site.

I just need a site that hosts Doom sites. Any others besides what I mentioned?

I am trying to get away from Newdoom as soon as I can. I cannot bare it there anymore!!!!

Hallejulah, you've seen the light! Boycott Newdoom!

The only site I can think of that you don't mention is doomcenter.com, but they've been experiencing problems with their hosted sites (i.e. none of them work) for something like two months now.

You could just find a good freewebhost (yeah right) or setup a personal web server if your ISP allows it. Barring those I can't think of any others than what you named.

I wanted to get hosted by Doomworld really bad....

I was narrowed to one site and it was Newdoom....I wanted to get my site hosted....

now after 5 months I realized that I made a HUGE mistake....

does anyone know why that new doom site isn't hosting anyone? they have info on how to ask them about hosting, but I don't see any actual hosting sites and it's been like months since it opened.

does anyone know why that new doom site isn't hosting anyone? they have info on how to ask them about hosting, but I don't see any actual hosting sites and it's been like months since it opened.

the actual email link is broken...so I had to email the admin...

Yeah, I heard Wmull has become some sort of a nazi when it comes to hosted sites. They had a big post on Doomcenter about that.

Deathman, whts your Newdoom nick? I remember Kaiser was talking about being one of the peeps that got DOLTed on the Great Day of Naming. I'sat you?

[EDIT]WTF? I just realized how much lingo I used in that post.[/EDIT]

heh, DOLTism owns.

And one day we'll rule the world.

That's right, me, sleepy_boy, footman, etc.

Not the banned ones, oh no. They're not DOLTs, they're FUCKTARDS[tm]

This gets around the otherwise nasty implication of having Dashiva in my gang fifteen times over. One of his identities is, however, On Probation, so I guess he figures.

As I'm the only DOLT with a brain as far as I know, I call on the other former DOLTs to join me and help take over the world. IMJack, Arioch, amongst others.

Let me know if you were ever DOLTed, or if you know anyone who was DOLTed. Even if you weren't, there may yet be a place for you in my army (DooMboy).

Deathman/Kaiser is cool and he's been DOLTed..one of the more intelligent Newdoom personalities. And I use personality in a loose term when it comes to Newdoom (no offence Kaiser).

none taken. yes, I am Kaiser, and I am sure 999cop knows who I am and anyone who visits Q3W/Phobos Lab forums.

when I went to Newdoom, I never understood what was wrong about being hosted there. but I know now.

I am going to email Aroich to see if he can be kind enough to accept me into this greater community. because right now, I can't bare it at Newdoom anymore.