Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

The all new 2009 NISSAN GT-R look (56k warning)

two not-all-that-huge pictures? 56k isn't THAT bad. Unless you're on Freeserve, or whatever it's called now

Dr. Zin said:

Is there something special about this vehicle?

It's apparently a smashing car.

We had a thread about the Veyron smash ages ago, as i can tell it will be that without even clicking the link. Unless somebody's stacked another one since then... at least they where actually driving it, you can just tell most of them are bought only to be locked away and looked at (though there's admittedly worse things to look at)

deathbringer said:

We had a thread about the Veyron smash ages ago, as i can tell it will be that without even clicking the link. Unless somebody's stacked another one since then... at least they where actually driving it, you can just tell most of them are bought only to be locked away and looked at (though there's admittedly worse things to look at)

Yeah, it's the same one. I remember that thread now.

Hey, I just noticed that your uhhhh automatically doesn't get quoted. Does the forum software automatically adds it to your posts? I just assumed you were typing it each time, but maybe not...

Enjay said:

Hey, I just noticed that your uhhhh automatically doesn't get quoted. Does the forum software automatically adds it to your posts? I just assumed you were typing it each time, but maybe not...

Yeah, if you go look at his old posts from five years ago, they have the same uhhhhh...

LordK said:

Yeah, if you go look at his old posts from five years ago, they have the same uhhhhh...

I notice that the length of the uhh varies as well.

Heh, it got changed after i replied to somebody's post in that way, during that massive "AndrewB KNOWS GIRLS!" thread.

I miss ExDee being changed into "I AM A MORON I AM A MORON" rather than **. But when it was changed to that i began typing it even more often, causing much confusion amongst the flood of hardcore gamers running up to the Doom 3 release