Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Intel17

How to purchase original, boxed DOS doom?

Intel17 said:

Okay. I'll pay $200 for it, new. Anybody here have a collection with multiple copies willing to sell?

I hope you can find something eventually, but you'll probably have a hard time finding new copies. If you're willing to buy something used, there is an auction for the original disks and box and a separate one for the original manual. They both end in the next few days and have no bids, so you might be able to get them cheap. I know it's not what you want, but they might be something you could add to your collection until you can find a new copy somewhere.

Intel17 said:

Okay. I'll pay $200 for it, new. Anybody here have a collection with multiple copies willing to sell?

I have one new copy and 2 used copies of the original full-version Doom1 floppies.

Took me a while to get them...just keep looking!

Intel17 said:

Dusty, would you be willing to sell any of them? Even the used one?

At this time no, but when I have time to go through all my stuff I will be selling some things that I have more than 2 of.

I have the original, boxed, with manual, and all the floppies. If you really want to buy it, PM me and we can discuss details.

I'm looking to buy as many copies as I can -- PM me if you want to make a deal.

I also have other Doom products that I'd be willing to trade -- just ask.

whatah said:

Intel17!!

Look! Look! Look!

DOOM floppies on ebay

Damn! I almost want to buy those for myself, but I'll let you have them Intel17, since I know you want them more than me anyway (and you'd outbid me too). I am sure that they'll make a fine addition to your collection!

Well, I lost that auction (I bid 155, but some other guy outbid me), but I found another DOOM on eBay and I got it for $52. Thanks, all!

Still, though, if you want to sell me yours, give me a PM and we can strike a deal.