Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kirby

New Age of Gaming

I think games should have more realistic Female characters who are not bimbos like their mostly always been since Male leads are typically cliched. This is one of the examples how Feminism hasn't really reached their goals of gender equality...yet. (unless Capitalism is abolished)

AirRaid said:

Half-Life 2 does that well.

Only if Alyx would loose that tiny midriff of hers and redid Chell's gravity leg bracelets which are actually in high heeled position if you look very closely how the way her feet are positioned...

STFU, noob. Go back to your vampire girls with giant arms. I guess you can't handle characters with actual development.

I think the most sympathetic and realistic female protagonist in any game has to be Julie from FAKK2.

Enjay said:

I think the most sympathetic and realistic female protagonist in any game has to be Julie from FAKK2.

What about some of the women in Adventure Games? The woman from 'The Dig' or Sophia from 'Fate of Atlantis'. They actually wrote some believable characters. I also like Emily Hartwood in Alone in the Dark.

Also Lol at that list... the characters described are precisely what's wrong with game protagonists... they aren't the exception, they're part of the rule.

Scuba Steve said:

Also Lol at that list... the characters described are precisely what's wrong with game protagonists... they aren't the exception, they're part of the rule.

Agreed. If emokids are the new wave in video game heroes, then I want no part in it.

Danarchy said:

Agreed. If emokids are the new wave in video game heroes, then I want no part in it.

Emokids have been the "new wave" since Final Fantasy 8 or something. Nothing new there.