Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

Where's Zaldron?

I've noticed a distinct lack of Zaldron round here lately.

Alright. Who's hidden him, come on.

An image of Linguica pot-roasting Moses' MoOoSe comes to mind. I think you'd better knock that plan on the head.

No, but where is Zaldron? We need him in the general forum to offset the Lütness. One mod alone is never good...

maybe I should start begging some admin for my own forum I could be a mod in. Or maybe I should get a life... I'll have to think about that.

Like fod said, Argentina has been going through some shit lately. He better be O.K. or I will go to Argentina and become President and like...do stuff or something.

Like fod said, Argentina has been going through some shit lately. He better be O.K. or I will go to Argentina and become President and like...do stuff or something.

Forgive my ignorance, but could you tell me what's been happening over there?

Forgive my ignorance, but could you tell me what's been happening over there?

Dunno, according to the news there has been riots and shit.

I'm here.

I had some troubles with my new CPU, that's all. When your country starts devaluating you'd better buy stuff before your money's worth nothing for importers.

Hell everyone else in the country has taken a shot at the presidency there. :)

Hell everyone else in the country has taken a shot at the presidency there. :)

Zaldron for president. He would whip things into shape by making people wear signs like "fuckwit" and "bitchnipple" as punishment or deport them to Cuba (the worlds Post Hell).

Cuba (the worlds Post Hell)

What, and let them despoil the world's finest cigars?

Deport them to North Korea.

jeez, what have they done to deserve that? :)

nice to see he's around. Hope you exchanged all your pesos for USD ages ago!

Can you give us an iside view of what's going on right now over there?

Zaldron, just use one of those webcams BBG set up in your toilet bowl.

Zaldron, just use one of those webcams BBG set up in your toilet bowl.

Oh, he removed those ages ago. But (lowers voice) I don't think he knows about the ones in his showerhead yet. Shh.

I thought it was the other way around, can't decide which view is better.

Nothing big is going on here, we can't extract money from banks except very limited amounts per month. People with large debts in dollars should have that converted into pesos (our currency). We've gone from $1 = 1 peso to $1 = 1.4 pesos. And that's likely to keep going down. That's pretty much pissing off people since they can't extract the money and do something before it loses all worth.

Ah, it's a shitstick, I'm sorry for you Zaldron. What's your 'real' name, btw? It feels a bit retarded calling people by their forum names sometimes.

Ah, it's a shitstick, I'm sorry for you Zaldron. What's your 'real' name, btw? It feels a bit retarded calling people by their forum names sometimes.

Why? I find it more retarded calling people their real names over the internet if I don't know them.

fine, have it your way, I'm passed caring. And when we meet by chance i'll call you Archvile64 all the time.

fine, have it your way, I'm passed caring. And when we meet by chance i'll call you Archvile64 all the time.

if I don't know them.

We should start a DoomCon, and have both our real names and screen names on our nametags. That would be great. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to go unless it was in Seattle or something.

We should start a DoomCon, and have both our real names and screen names on our nametags. That would be great. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to go unless it was in Seattle or something.

I wouldn't want to go unless it was a three hour drive from me.

Mmh, it's Federico Ceccatto. But I guess you could just call me Fred (Federico is spanish for Frederick).

Mmh, it's Federico Ceccatto. But I guess you could just call me Fred (Federico is spanish for Frederick).

Ah, but what's Ceccatto Spanish for?

heh, probably Pritchard.

Heh, you frad.

Ceccatto...mmmh, it's pretty close to the word "short-sighted" or "blind" in italian. But I don't really know...

Mmh, it's Federico Ceccatto.

Heh, you know I only found that out a few weeks ago myself :P