Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyScoots

No More Heroes

Haven't, but it looks good.

Oh, and if you haven't tried it I recommend playing Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

Well it looks like it was released five years ago, but I'm guessing the wiimote capabilities make it worth it, Nintendo seems to have forgotten how much people like pretty games.

Hey well at least the art style they chose is appropriate.

I don't own a Wii, so I talked my friend into buying it.

It's good to know that I'll never have to smoke crack now that this game is out. The driving mechanics are clunky, but the fighting is fun as heck. I also lol'd at how Travis recharges his beam katana; like people haven't been doing that with their Wiimotes since day one.

Coopersville said:

I also lol'd at how Travis recharges his beam katana; like people haven't been doing that with their Wiimotes since day one.

You charge one's penis for massive damage.

Talk about your must-buys.

I see this several times a week, the 7000 yen plus price tag taunting me. As much as I dearly love Killer 7 and Flower, Sun, and Rain, there's no way I'm going to pay the "new" price. It'll drop someday...

When I read the title of the thread, I thought for a second that horrible show had been canceled. That would have rocked.

Yeah, there's a show on NBC called Heroes, so if you read the title of this thread right, it implies that it's cancelled.

Snarboo said:

Yeah, there's a show on NBC called Heroes, so if you read the title of this thread right, it implies that it's cancelled.

Luckily I clicked on this link blindly, or I'd have had a heart attack.