Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

[Project] Free, Unused, Quality Textures - (Get the Last Man on Earth Demo Now!)

Me and Sigvatr have been working on 2 projects: "The last Man on Earth" and "Wolfenstein: Redemption." However, because of our busy schedules, we do not have the time to complete either of them. We have decided to release our texture resources for everyone to use. These textures are entirely new and original. Me and Sigvatr made these textures from scratch. These might make for some interesting maps. Everyone is highly encouraged to use them. Email me if you want any more information, I would like to know how the Doom community implements them.

These textures are free for anyone to use, in fact, you are encouraged to use them. Go for it!

"Last Man on Earth" Textures
Download here

"Wolfenstein: Redemption" Textures
Download here

Aw, you're not even going to release what you have for Last Man on Earth? I was really looking forward to that project after the demo map was released. In any case, it's nice to see you release your resources for the rest of the community. :)

stickguy5000 said:

so I can use these textures freely? if not can i use your textures?

These textures are for anyone to use. Use them any way you see fit! :D

These textures are for anyone to use. Use them any way you see fit! :D

The textures are absolutely fantastic, guys. Great job!

But... I am actually waiting for a level-set/map-pack to be released.
(I don't have the time for making my own level WADs right now since I'm busy building a platformer game in GameMaker7.)

So I guess I'll just be watching and waiting. Watching and waiting. Until the big day.

A most impressive looking set of textures. I like the way they've been aged with moss and worn paint.