Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spank

She was the host of a kids' show ten years ago

Remember me to never host a show for kids...especially if i could end like her =/

Pift. Thanks to the smallness of the Australian TV actor pool, I've seen several hosts of a beloved childhood TV show "Play School" end up as murder/rape victims/perpetrates. Watching the woman who told taught you how to make a binoculars out of toilet rolls getting stabbed in the throat by the man who once used teddy bares to sing a song that taught you to look both ways before crossing the street because "The Slut Fucked every other asshole she met, but told ME to Fuck off?!" is a much bigger mind rape then the nastiest example of rule 34 you could find.

Why Mike? Why would you do that to Monica? ;(

Undead+priest said:

Remember me to never host a show for kids...especially if i could end like her =/

That's what most mexican childern shows are like. Sad... I know. Only God knows what's going on in Mexico

Bloodshedder said:

This site sucks ass. The navigation is awful. The music is awful. And she's... kinda ugly.

I don't think anybody would look good on that shitty excuse for a site.... but I have to agree she's kinda ugly.

Necros20 said:

Just be glad this didn't happen to Mr.Rogers. :P

He died just in time to be spared.

(Half troll. I liked Mr Rogers)

TheAdmantArchvile said:

That's what most mexican childern shows are like. Sad... I know. Only God knows what's going on in Mexico

I hope people who hosted kids show there didnt ended up all like her =/

I wouldn't pork her with my friend's tube steak!!! I have respect for him!!! (Insert technicolor burp here)

Parallels somewhat to a discussion I had a while back with friends about a theory of chicks that host children shows are probably huge nymphos. We examined in theorem possible psychological impact that working on a children's show can have on people. It works on polar opposites and the toxicity of too much of a single thing. Constant exposure to an environment where one is unnaturally nice, polite all the time, dancing and singing happy songs of pure moralistic value results in a subconscious repression of a complete emotional range. Overtime this build up manifests itself into a slut complex.

Somewhat akin to that lovely archetypal sexy church girl that finally throws away both her god and panties in one fluid motion. Of course this diatribe is idle conjecture and speculative at best.