Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spiderdemon6669

Who Composed TNT's Music?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anybody knew who composed the original tracks from TNT Evilution. I doubt it was Bobby Prince because it just doesn't sound like his previous work.

Thanks in advance.

I have often wondered about this. I read somewhere that it actually was Bobby Prince, but it was not the greatest source (I don't even remember where it was) and I find it hard to believe myself. In any case, whoever it was is hopefully doing more because I loved the music in TNT.

*Sigh.. damn newbies.

Composers are Jonathan El-Bizri, Josh Martel, L.A. Sieben, and Tom Mustaine.

Now if I AM wrong, feel free to call me a retard.

Kaiser said:

*Sigh.. damn newbies.

I would really appreciate it if you didn't insult me like that. The only thing I'm new to is this fucking forum! I've been playing Doom since 1996, I just never got around to buying Final Doom ok.

I obviously didn't know who composed TNT's music. I don't know whether this actually makes me a newbie or not, but I really don't care either. I really wouldn't worry about any condescendence, perceived or otherwise.

Never_Again said:

Yeah, it's much cooler being an asshole than a sensitive person.

I'm not advocating being an asshole, but being sensitive online is pointless.

Spiderdemon6669 said:
I was wondering if

First places to go when you wonder about something TNT: Eviltion related are the Team TNT site and the Doom wiki.

A while back Ty Halderman posted a table the approximate authorship of each TNT level. Perhaps he has similar documentation for the music, but I don't think it has been posted.

Tom Mustaine has detailed information on the tracks he composed at his site.

PS: By his post, I don't think Kaiser was being an asshole here; it seems more like a bit of humor