Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aap

DoomWord

Thanks for the positive comments, guys. :)

There's one thing though, some of the colors the DOOM palette doesn't like, so it gets a bit messy. Maybe I'll fix this later.

Haha, Nightmare font would be cool.

Nice work. :)
I have just downloaded and now I will test it.

Shame it can't do the nightmare font, but I still like it. :D

There is no nightmare font. There is but one resource in the game that uses that font and it is a regular DOOM patch.

DaniJ said:

There is no nightmare font. There is but one resource in the game that uses that font and it is a regular DOOM patch.

I know. That's why I wanted it. 8]

Nice. This should come in handy.

There's a program that does the same thing called Doom Font that Exl made.... but it doesn't work on XP and I don't think it works with Vista either. Since this DoomWord font thinghy works with XP, then that's a big help, considering I had to go on my old win2k machine that I gave to my Mom just to make a level name graphic with Doom Font.

I cannot download this tool. Maybe it's too old or something, but could you reupload to some place?

Hmm... Yeah, my host told me my site would be offline for like 12 hours or something.

Anyway, I have a new version of DoomWord because it didn't worked on Vista. Download it here!

Good one. Thanks! Downloading and will give you comments when I've tested it. This is by far a very nifty tool. I can have some good fun with it. But I found two bugs.

*Menu doesn't go away (color) after selecting a color. You have to move the mouse away.

*When saving and pressing escape Outpost firewall asks if I want to go into fullscreen and then the program disapears.

Nice. Would it be possible to add Heretic font support too? I'd really love it if you could add that.

EDIT: A bumped thread eh. Damn, I guess I missed my chance to get the heretic font for it then.

Well, you have the guy's website and the option to email him. It might be worth a shot.

It IS a nice program. Mutator (author of various levels in Alien Vendetta) also made a similiar program at some point, but I don't have it anymore... :/

The Doom Wiki used to have graphics like this in its search box, but they were removed for copyright reasons.  Therefore, using this program may or may not be a good idea.  I know that musicians have successfully sued people for distributing "Adobe" fonts that replicated their logos.