Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exp(x)

Bio Force Can

Has any one else seen the new "BFC" size Monster energy drink can? I got a chuckle out of it.

Ed said:

Why drink Monster when Cocaine has 260% more caffeine in an 8.4oz can?

yeah I think I'll have to start doing cocaine now, thanks for the info ;)

Dear golly. I think I'll just avoid energy drinks in general, because I'd like to live past 25, thanks.

Creaphis said:

Dear golly. I think I'll just avoid energy drinks in general, because I'd like to live past 25, thanks.

And what exactly is so bad about energy drinks compared to coffee or soda?

We can use Monster+BFC.JPG as a sprite to a new Doom power-up!!

Or a box from where monsters emerge, sure, why not? What about giant drink cans with an evil role?

How about an alternative to the berserk pack/barrel. Gives 10 health points and 5 minutes of turbo boost. Explodes violently if shot.

Ed said:

Why drink Monster when Cocaine has 260% more caffeine in an 8.4oz can?

HOLY SHIT

this PROVES without a doubt that Starbucks coffee is legal crack.

Cocaine is a controversial energy drink that came out last year. It was banned in America for a few months due to the name. Right now you'll find it with a plastic skin over the original can, where the Cocaine logo is you'll see a white rectangle with "Insert Name Here". It's highly volatile and makes your face numb if you drink enough of it.

uhhh... everyone knows that Taurine (found in most energy drinks) is bull "hormone" right? And by hormone, i mean, bull semen.

Yeah, I saw that when my friend bought one a week ago. It even says on the can "yeah, you know what BFC really stands for".

Janitor said:

uhhh... everyone knows that Taurine (found in most energy drinks) is bull "hormone" right? And by hormone, i mean, bull semen.

Hormone != semen. Just read the article you linked to. It comes from bile. So bull puke, please.

Anyway, I still refuse to touch energy drinks. Last couple times I had them, my heart palpitated. :(

I find the flavor despicable. The best way I can describe the flavor of most energy drinks is cotton candy fermented in Satan's asshole.

The flavor is the main reason I drink them. The new Monster Chai Hai is delicious. Of course, there are some nasty ones; Rockstar in particular tastes like shit.

Janitor said:

Your own link says you're wrong. please2be reading your own links before you post them.

By the way, check snopes before you post. http://www.snopes.com/medical/potables/redbull.asp says you're wrong.

"Everyone", my ass. Why do people continue to believe and spread stupid lies like this?

I can't stand all that energy drink stuff. All the ones I've tried taste like Flintstones vitamins for some reason, and they don't affect me at all.

I won't even try Cocaine. It's like a peptic ulcer in a can.