Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
S!N

Sexy Vampire!

no, not that -_- im talking abut the single from Fright Ranger called "Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire" and the hit music video too.

i love it, Discuss

exp(x) said:

Was that supposed to be music?

if you dont like it then gtfo

S!N said:

if you dont like it then gtfo

If you don't like people posting opinions then gtfo the internet.

Fucking club music sucks, and the people that listen to it are lobotomized mongoloids. Here's why!

Normal songs, that are good, have a hook somewhere in them. You'll listen to the song, like it, play it again to listen to the hook.

Shitty retarded club music is just one fucking hook repeated a million times with a shitass beat behind it. You can listen to it maybe three times before you get sick of it, because man it's fucking repetitive. The average hot tune has a shelf life of a week before the masses of drooling retarded get sick of it.

And DJ's are fucking idiots. Oh wow, they have the brain ear co-ordination to match two beats together. That's really fucking difficult, considering every fucking song is the same.

Take your fucking music and shove it up your ass. How do you like that for an opinion?

P.S; youtube us a video of you dancing to this song, and then try to tell us you are not retarded.

Joe said:

If you don't like people posting opinions then gtfo the internet.

heh got me there, srry i get mad to easily but to the above poster, yes you have you own opinion but calling someone\something "retarded" is much of a statement that i don't like, just because i like dance music im a retard? FYI I like all kinds of music (other then country) as well as dance. yes most DJs suck but thats not to say that thay all suck

btw i don't dance. i like music for the beat =)

I - unfortunately - love this kind of music. I really liked it. Actually going to a rave on Saint Patrick's Day haha.

Techno-junkie reporting for duty.

Nice little vid, unlike 90% of the videos on youtube, I dont want my time back, 'twas well wasted.

I sort of like this kind of music but this is a pile of crap.

/back to Loituma - Ievas Polka (Basshunter Remix).mp3

I see too much jpop influenced scene art in today’s art to find it as ballzy as four years ago. Don’t mind either the vid or music.

darknation said:

Stuff

Youtube a video of you doing a filter mod on a Poly-800. Or explaining the difference between FM, Analogue/VA, and sample based synthesis. Since you know so much about electronic music, I suppose reiterating to me how I got my MIDI jitter down to 1ms wouldn't be a problem?

Belial said:

I sort of like this kind of music but this is a pile of crap.

My thoughts exactly.

If your gonna listen to crap, at least listen to good crap:

Tiesto pwns teh technoes.

Steeveeo said:

Techno-junkie reporting for duty.

Nice little vid, unlike 90% of the videos on youtube, I dont want my time back, 'twas well wasted.

Once again your avatar dances perfectly in synch with video.

VileSlay said:

cute video, but not my type of music.

I agree with him cute video...but its faaaaaaaaaar away from the heavy metal i listen to x_X

Man, that's my least favorite kind of electronic music right there. I can't stand it. Here's some real electronic music:

I didn't like that song till I saw them play it in concert. For some reason it's just really good when played live. When I saw them do it, they had arrays of spotlights cruising over the audience.

Indeed. I see your cheesy dance music and raise you IDM.

Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy (official video)

Boards of Canada - An Eagle In Your Mind (no video, just album cover)

Aphex Twin - IZ-US (unofficial video)

Autechre - Clipper (unofficial video)

Autechre - Dropp (unofficial video)

well i can see that most dont like it, ah well, btw i am a anime junky so it may be more to me then others

gess its save to say that you will hate FOE as well