Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Commodore 64

I don't want an emulator, i already have one. What i'm looking for is the REAL THING. In the best condition possible

"I adore my 64" pins also wanted

Is it just me or you just broke the promise you made 2 minutes ago?

I'll bet you dan's sanity it ain't the last time, either. The boy is addicted to New Topic button.

Why am I always on the table? I'm not something that you can just gamble away!

Ok so I have Dan's liver and both lungs, how much would you people give me for them? I also have his self-esteem and his sex-drive, and I think I got his unconscience on the bargain too...

...mmm, alright Zaldron I'll swap you the brain for the liver and the unconscious, deal? You can keep the sex-drive =)

where the hell is he these days? He's posted like once in the last month. bbg has usurped his third-place position, and claimed his avatar.

Well, I don't want his sex drive either. I have enough of my own to satisfy as it his, I'll just take his spline and some spinal cord, you never know when you might get paralysed. I can't pay you up front, but Orion owes me some w33d cakes and Mac owes me some coff33 so go to them for a cocktail that'll leave its mark on you for sure. |]

I'll swap you the brain for the liver

The brain is worth a lot more than the rest of his bits...after all...it's never been used :)

I used to have one, but my dad sold it...I played all kinds of games on it...Pac-Man, Jumpman, Choplifter, Congo Bongo...it was older than I was.