Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

speedmapping #4 released!

http://134.76.13.21:2222/dl?ntspd004.zip

None of the maps this week are exactly breath taking, and some of them have somewhat inconsistent texturing. There are a few rather obvious bugs too.

However, it was an interesting experiment for the six mappers who took part, seeing how other mappers altered and added to what we'd made.

On another note, either next week or (more likely) the week after will be the last week I'm able to organise speedmapping, so if someone wants to take over, they're more than welcome.

A dark and spooky tech base.

However, there was a twist this week: the levels were all worked on by four different people (25 minutes each).

A dark and spooky tech base.

However, there was a twist this week: the levels were all worked on by four different people (25 minutes each).

Nice. Too bad you won't be able to keep organizing this stuff..

Yeah, blame it on the penny pinching estate agents who make us pay (£70) to activate the phone lines in our rooms :(

I've started my own speedmapping, starting this Sunday (today). Normally it will be Sundays at 12:00 noon EST, but this week, due to such short notice, it will be at 8:00 PM Sunday (tonight). Visit my site (resurrection666.8m.com) for details, and for the theme at 8:00. By the way, there will be a new enemy sprite to download for use with this week's speedmapping.

Who's interested in participating?