Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

ok all you people with 2.0ghz, this guy kicked your ass!!!

i have ownly one thing to say for this person, he his a ficking lunatic and a smart guy.
http://www.muropaketti.com/artikkelit/cpu/northwood2200/ln2/index.phtml

he is a ficking lunatic and a smart guy.

Thats usualy a common pairing...

Man, that guy IS nuts...a cooling tower! Filled with...dry ice? I wish that site were in English, or maybe German so I could understand more.

Better than dry ice, that guy used liquid nitrogen. That's the big tank in that one photo. Although why anyone would need a 3.6 GHz processor is beyond me. Not to mention why they would need a couple gallons of LN2 to keep it cool... How much heat would that damn thing produce!?!?

What would you do with it? Digitize Einsteins's brain and have it work out the unified field theory? Run Quake 3 at 300 FPS? Run Doom 3 at 60 FPS?

HOLY SHIT!! Can someone explain to me why this speed increase happens? Reducing friction, circuit resistance?

amazing...you don't have to understand the language to get what's going on here. this is the kind of fanaticism that i can really get behind...

i am thinking about what i can do with my p1 100 and a bottle of the dust spray and turn that crap up side down!
who knows, you might just see a 500mhz p1.
lol might blow it up too.
wait a sec, i have a 486!!!! he he he he he!!!
can you say 200 mhz!!

Please inform us of the results of your...uh...experiment, if you do go through with it.

Please inform us of the results of your...uh...experiment, if you do go through with it.

He won't be able to tell us after such an experiment.

ROFL

dan, if you don't watch out you'll be at 1984 again and you'll have to start yet another account...

notice that i said 486, not my p2.
beside the 486 was giveb to me for free so i said fuck it.

Why do you want to see me suffer?

because you woudln't want to give your virginity away to sleepy_boy.