Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Technician

Dark Knight, Two-face leaked.

I saw this at another forum. At this point, no one is sure, although it looks like some kind of production model or mockup. There's a good chance that this is where they are going with Two-Face.

Seems like the direction they would take with the character based on the designs of the other two darker characters (new joker design).

That looks like it might get infected. I bet he takes a lot of antibiotics.

Wow, pretty wicked stuff. I'm still waiting for the new movie to come out, I really liked the first one...hopefully it will be good or better than the original...and then maybe the 3rd (if there's going to be one)...will be even better, espeically with that creepy looking Two-Face in it.

Ehh, it looks like it could be fake. I'd definitely say that it looks like something they'd make, though.

I'm just hoping this Batman doesn't have a romance part where his secret identity is discovered by the woman of the week. But by the trailer it doesn’t look like it will go past the last gal (can't think of her name.) from Begins.

he doesnt look that scary, he just looks like a freak. or a guy who is a victim of some sort of attack. wait is this one of batmans friends? or just some guy who has an affair with batmans woman?

Butts said:

wait is this one of batmans friends? or just some guy who has an affair with batmans woman?

That's not funny.

If this is real, sure looks a HELL of a lot better than that cheesy makeup on Tommy Lee Jones used in Batman Forever.

Texas Libra said:

If this is real, sure looks a HELL of a lot better than that cheesy makeup on Tommy Lee Jones used in Batman Forever.

Batman forever was a spiritual prequel for Brokeback Mountain.

A plethora of homoerotic imagery.

Alboroto said:

Batman forever was a spiritual prequel for Brokeback Mountain.

A plethora of homoerotic imagery.

I don't think you've seen Batman & Robin yet

not sure how official that is, but the actor portraying harvey dent say in an interview that the look should make people want to puke. BTW, if you watch the new trailer look very close at the scene where he's driving with a gun in his hand. you can see on the edges of his profile bits of charred flesh.

I think any close-ups like the one provided will have CG effect added to the eye and mouth like it shows. Most likely just molded rubber to long or fast action shots.

VileSlay said:

BTW, if you watch the new trailer look very close at the scene where he's driving with a gun in his hand. you can see on the edges of his profile bits of charred flesh.

yup. i was just going to point that out. you can clearly see this in the newest trailer.