Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jim Rainer

What kind of odd/absurd/strange/ridiculous things have you done recently?

For me, I felt the urge to hold my target practice pistol to my head last night for no particular reason. And I did. It didn't feel wrong. I don't know why, it just didn't.

I smacked a cactus at my Aunt's house yesterday.

Looking back now, it wasn't the brightest thing I've ever done.

I left my cellphone on during a religious ceremony remembering the death of a construction worker (friend of my family) who fell from a 5th floor, with a ridiculous and innapropiate ringtone.

It's raining men.mp3

I drank a whole bottle of whisky while underage

Wait, thats not abnormal, is it? :X

In the "just plain stupid" category - repairing an extension cord while it's plugged into a live wall socket.

Probably the fact that I bayoneted my computer chair a few times. Or hacking up a chair with a machete. I think I hate chairs.

Oh, and in the "just plain stupid" category, I hooked up battery cables with the polarity reversed. Sparks, smoke, and flames are usually fun, unless it's both the kind soul that helped you, and your own mode of transportation that suffers.

From 0001 to 0200 hours, Monday, while taking a stroll I happened upon a hedghog treking across a road. After poking his face with my car keys for a bit. I decided to poke him in the right direction so he wouldn't die.

For me, visit a strip joint.

Tits were great, but they started eyeing me when I wouldn't give tips.

Jim Rainer said:

For me, I felt the urge to hold my target practice pistol to my head last night for no particular reason. And I did. It didn't feel wrong. I don't know why, it just didn't.

So is this like some sort of pre-suicide cry for help? On a Doom forum?

I've started eating healthier lately. It's freaky. I've switched from scarfing down Juicy Lucies (a juicy lucy is basically a cheeseburger with the cheese inside) to eating lots of fruits and veggies, and actually somewhat keeping track of calories. Granted, my breakfast this morning was leftover chicken wings, but I figure every once in a while I can splurge.

I've played guitar with the rythm of a couple who was making love above my studio today.

Should have recorded them at the same time. That would be some avant garde shit.

Anyway, I haven't done anything to weird recently.

I bought a guitar with my tax refund and have been learning how to play. Most fun thing in the world ever.

I've developed a fondness for Crystal Light.

I rose my desk to about six feet in my french class. When my teacher yelled at me, I replied, "Why don't you like the low-rider desk?" I do some wierd shit now and then...

Danarchy said:

Should have recorded them at the same time. That would be some avant garde shit.

So true...

Edit : I'll do it the next time I think.

Man, I've hit an impasse regarding my learning of the guitar. Took it up about a year ago, but I have short, stubby fingers, and so some chords are just damn difficult.

Oh, need to add one to the list - starting drinking Rum & Cokes at 10:00 in the morning today. Pretty damn weird, but I figure, hell, it's Memorial Day weekend, why the hell not?

I think I may have just cut my tongue by licking out a can.

Nope, false alarm.

(The best salsa comes in metal cans. From Mexico.)

i was sprinting then i jumped off a mound and farted in mid-air.

I spent the last hour retracing my steps from earlier today to look for my lost cellphone. It ended in a Wawa parking lot as I discovered the crushed belt clip sans phone. Seeing as how I had just made plans for this weekend with a bunch of people whose numbers I can't remember, I am about to kill someone.

leileilol said:

Post in this thread

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
MOST FUNNY ORIGINAL POST I EVER READ!

EDIT: That was probably pretty obsurd of me to say that though.

Went on a drunken killing spree at 0130 hours this morning with a graphite shaft (like a pool que thing). I managed to whip several moths and a 'daddy longlegs' in half with fairly good accuracy, and when I disturbed my bedding a pissed off Hornet/Bad-ass German Wasp emerged, I managed to smite my would-be assailant in one fell blow.

Awaking at 0400 hours thanks to the singing birds and all the red bull I had consumed the previous night, I went on a stroll to the bank to see if my money had reappeared as it often does towards the end of the month. I was rather anxious to recieve this info, having blown the majority of this months wages on a drink fountain, digi camera, various outings, CHATTING to a prostitute and topping up my phone because Eng to Ger(sim card) calls cost a bomb out here and my social life is flourishing quite scarily.