Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomDuke

Is DoomWadStation Gone?

I've been stopping by DoomWadStation every few months to see if there was any activity there. I know Bob Larkin sold the site last year and since then nothing new was happening. Today I could not access the site at all. It's still listed in the search engines but I just got hung up when I tried to open it. I did not get a 404 error message or anything. Anyone know whats up?

I got a 404 too. I guess so. Ever since the new guy took over he hadn't touched that site. I guess it was his time to let go, because he was apparently not very dedicated to it.

One of my buddy's sites http://www.doomarchive.com is still alive, and I think it has just about all the same megawads as doomwadstation did.

I eventually got a 503 error. The domain name registration hasn't expired so I hope the site's just offline for updating.

EDIT - DoomWadStation is back online with no indication that anything's changed.

Thanks for the info. guys. Sure enough DWS was back up a few days later. And thanks for the link. I will check that site out.