Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

Lots of "changes" in store for Cuba

You know, Cuba probably has the best rights of any country. Too bad everyone there is dirt poor.

The thing about Cuba is that, despite the rampant poverty, the citizens have access to the best health care system in the world. It's pretty wierd to think about.

I think the right-wing papers had a field day when somebody got a free sex change in the UK once. He was "a coloured" too which gave them even more to aim at.

'pparently all the decent trannies go to Thailand anyway, it's somehow more common over there so the doctors are experts. Plus the NHS gender change counselling departments are supposed to be really shit, a trannie i know who is also a rampant dyke that loves motorbikes kept getting turned down because she didnt like flower arranging and other such rubbish

I know there's a rule in the states where you have to live as a woman for at least a year before they can legally give you an operation. Maybe living like a bulldyke doesn't cut it, which is kind of sad, because there are both straight and homosexual transgendered people.

I'm not sure that this sort of operation needs to be easier to get. Haven't studies generally shown that transvestites have an equally uncomfortable time in their new life as they did in their old?

herooftime1000 said:

That's weird. So people in Cuba can just change genders at will? Man, I got a be cautious if I ever date a Cuban woman...

seconded