Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm working on a megawad. Here is my plan. I'll make the monsters first, then the weapons of my hero who will be kept secret for now. I'll give you a hint! It's something green. You'll never guess, never in a million years.

I hope to make it a side project to my flash cartoon. If I complete it, I will be a happy man.

Wow, that's polite.

Hero: A megawad with monsters and weapons made from scratch, eh? I predict that will take a lot more time than any flash cartoon will (if you do a decent job of it).

Bucket said:

If it's Master Chief, go fuck yourself.

No it ain't Master Chief. I don't like Halo.

Creaphis said:

Wow, that's polite.

Hero: A megawad with monsters and weapons made from scratch, eh? I predict that will take a lot more time than any flash cartoon will (if you do a decent job of it.

Well, I thought it would be fun to experiment on this. It's not official but I think it would be fun to try!

I am a pretty good sprite artist so, I got my material taken care of.

And with Zdoom wiki on my side and people I can turn to for help, That dream will become a reality.

Alright, sounds good, as long as you also keep in mind that we would rather play one good map than 32 bad ones. When you've finished the first map or two, submit them here for playtesting so that we can help you avoid making another Doom: Rampage Edition or Auferstehung.

Creaphis said:

Alright, sounds good, as long as you also keep in mind that we would rather play one good map than 32 bad ones. When you've finished the first map or two, submit them here for playtesting so that we can help you avoid making another Doom: Rampage Edition or Auferstehung.

Got it. I may not make a map for quite a while. Let me get my monsters, weapons, and scenery ready. ( And also learn how to make maps in the first place.)

Is it Link? Really subtle name for that if it's true.

Or maybe it's Yoshi :D.

Hey if this is your first project, don't expect such a big grandiose idea. I'd rather you start something simple first.

ler said:

Is it Link? Really subtle name for that if it's true.

Or maybe it's Yoshi :D.

Or....Flubber?

i know who it is, its luigi. anyways, this project isnt top secret anymore due to announcement, but best of wishes to you.

i look forward to new material.

herooftime1000 said:

It's something green.

Kermit the Frog? No - that's been done.
The Hulk? No - he doesn't need weapons.

Good luck with your project.

*Buzzer*

No. You are ALL wrong. (almost, one of you were close)

Link: I already have replaced the doomguys face with his on the Original doom games and that's good enough for me.
http://www.youtube.com/user/herooftime1000

Yoshi: That oughta be funny.

Flubber: And prey tell, what attacks does flubber have?

Luigi: *snicker*

Kermit the Frog: Wait, someone made a wad about HIM? O.o

Hulk: That...That would be cool.

Salad Fingers: Who?

TMNT: I haven't been a big fan of the turtles. I'm a Samurai Pizza Cats fan. X3

Green Slimer: THAT would be interesting.

There's already been a Godzilla wad!

...but it was for Legacy, so basically all you saw was "segment violation", also when i poked around in Wintex the textures where horrible mspaint shit

a tree

Or a pickle

Wait nevermind the pickle has been done (damn you newstuff)

I still think it's a tree

MONKET said:

a tree

Or a pickle

Wait nevermind the pickle has been done (damn you newstuff)

I still think it's a tree

Sure! Why the hell not? I'll make a game with a tree shooting people as a message to Greenpeace.

In any case, I will tell you this. It has ties to my upcoming flash series and the game itself, much like the flash cartoon, has a plot that will make your head spin.