Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Deathkings?

I have Hexen version 1.0 (and have no intent on upgrading it), I have beaten it, and now I am thinking of getting Deathckings. Is it worth it, or should i look in warez?

it's pretty hard to find...

Then I guess that I shouldn't tell you that I got my version of Hexen over Morpheus?

or should i look in warez?

You numbnut, are you asking to be banned or what? First and last warning, warez = ban.

Hub 1 and Hub 3 are definately worth it, they do a decent job kicking the regular Hexen's ass. Hub 2 is OK but WAY too grey for my tastes.

I have Hexen version 1.0 (and have no intent on upgrading it), I have beaten it, and now I am thinking of getting Deathckings.

Well it's not even worth your time to warez it then because DeathKings only runs on version 1.1.

If you actually BUY the full version of Hexen (it's now at 1.2 I believe), you can patch it. I don't even think a warez version will patch correctly. Deathkings, in my opinion is worth the $15-20 it'll take to buy it new. The difficulty is a bit higher than normal Hexen.

I have Hexen version 1.0 (and have no intent on upgrading it), I have beaten it, and now I am thinking of getting Deathckings. Is it worth it, or should i look in warez?

I bet you warez Hexen too, didn't ya?

I bought Heretic, Hexen, and Deathkings in a single bundle. All three games on one CD. Which I left behind when I flew back to Dallas, dammit...

If you're really nuts about Hexen, then yeah, Deathkings is worth it.

You won't find any Hexen wad that matches DeathKings. Wich is pretty sad given the fact that Final Doom and Master Levels pale in comparison to most "good" free PWADs.

Damn you people, go make levels for Hexen.

Damn you people, go make levels for Hexen.

be patient, I'll start my Hexen project after my current Doom project. :D

I used to have one. But I since grew up and decided to buy the games I play, thus thanking those who created the great games I play. I learned to respect those who work hard on the cds I listen to and the games I play.

No, i didn't warez it...

...i copied it from a friend's cd.

we share everything. we've been friends since grade 3. He has a C64, a imac, a 486, an apple ][e and some neXt peice of shit.

Look for A title called Towers Of Darkness on ebay or something. It's Heretic , Hexen , and Deathkings. Yes you would have to buy hexen again but it Shouldnt be more than
$15.00 to $20.00 About as much as Deathkings it's self.
+ you get Heretic SOTSR.

BUT DONT WAREZ IT

Have no intent on upgrading it... What, you think you're doing someone a favor by upgrading it? I mean the patches are even free.

Yes, DK is worth it. Buy it or warez it really depends on the type of person you are.

And it isn't hard to find.

No, i didn't warez it...

...i copied it from a friend's cd.

So copying it from some else via one method (their server->your computer) is warezing it, while copying it from someone else via another method (their cd->your computer) isn't?

or should i look in warez?

Stupidity cannot be concealed.

Yes, I know I quoted my own title. But, dammit, sleepy_boy, you deserved it this time.

Oh, yeah Lüt, I see you went back to your old avatar again. Hooray! Let's see if it stays the same for two weeks running. :)

Yeah, The Doomworld Forums are the rich upper-class version of hell with mansions. Newdoom forums are the cardboard boxes in the alleys in the terrible end of hell.

Yeah, The Doomworld Forums are the rich upper-class version of hell with mansions. Newdoom forums are the cardboard boxes in the alleys in the terrible end of hell.

Yes and the DC forums are the middle class forums. ^_^

we share everything.

Guess what? Its still warez, and its still illegal.

[e and some neXt peice of shit.

I'd hardly call them pieces of shit. NeXT cubes are lovely machines. Infact, doom was WRITTEN on NeXT cubes.

we share everything.

Guess what? Its still warez, and its still illegal.

[e and some neXt peice of shit.

I'd hardly call them pieces of shit. NeXT cubes are lovely machines. Infact, doom was WRITTEN on NeXT cubes.

Yes and cool.