Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
aleksej

Looking for some ancient wads.

In middle 90 i have many compilation CDs with warez DOS games and on some of it was doom/doom2 early wad zipped sets. Now looking for two of it.
First have registered DOOM (can't remember version, but not v1.9/ultimate, maybe v1.4?) + Alien TC wads + famous "episodes": EP4B.WAD, EP5A.WAD, etc and finally E12N.WAD. Total 9 episodes, in nature just compilation of single wads from various mappers.
EP4B.ZIP, EPA5.WAD, DOOM-EP8.ARJ, E10.ZIP (and E10N.ZIP variation), E12N.ZIP is here, but i can't find others - E6.WAD, E7.WAD, E9.WAD E11.WAD.
Found it in torrents but that one seems dead.

Second set is very similar and contains 12 episodes, named as EPISOD04.WAD, .., .., EPISOD15.WAD.

First have couple of files: menu.exe, doom.menu, start.bat and etc.
Second use primitive custom menu based on bath file and dos utility choice.com

I know, many (if not all) of these levels exist as original alone levels in idgames ftp archive.
Of course i don't need whole set with warez copy of DOOM, only pwads and all other non-proprietary files.

I've seen EP5A.WAD, but not any of the one's you're specifically looking for. Do they contain any levels that aren't found elsewhere? Most of those compilations just have levels that can be found individually (in their original WADs).

aleksej said:

...in nature just compilation of single wads from various mappers.

I know, many (if not all) of these levels exist as original alone levels in idgames ftp archive.