Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MasterOFDeath

George Carlin died

Aw, sad days...

One of my favorite comedians too. (Was just watching him on Youtube the other day...)

Everyone here that smokes pot, cigs or drinks booze, or whatever, dedicate the next one to the late n' great.

Naked Snake said:

Everyone here that smokes pot, cigs or drinks booze, or whatever, dedicate the next one to the late n' great.

I'm raising my beer to him right now. Carlin was class with crass. He will be sorely missed. R.I.P.

Damn it. There goes one of the greats. I still remember listening to his cassettes when I was 10.

"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck."

Captain Red said:

Well shit. :(

Edit: Fuck. Shit. Piss. Cunt. Cocksucker. Motherfucker. Tits.

Actually, it went "Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker and tits." :P (weird...Firefox doesn't seem to think any of those words are considered to be "misspelled")

Anyway, yes, I'm deeply saddened by this to the point where I'm seriously considering calling in to work today.

RIP George. The world will be a worse-off place without you, and if I run into any fundies shouting praise about your passing, I will personally kill them right where they stand, I don't care if it means a death sentence for myself.

:'(

EDIT: Seriously, to commemorate Mr. Carlin, the FCC really should at least temporarily lift the ban on saying those seven dirty words on radio and TV.

Steeveeo said:

Aw, sad days...

One of my favorite comedians too. (Was just watching him on Youtube the other day...)

shit, i was just listening to his Occupaton: Foole record two days ago.

Aw fuck. George Carlin was the shit. His rants on religion were particularly awesome.

I never saw much of his stand-up, but what I saw was pretty funny. My mom always called him a 'wordsmith'.

Somehow it never really occurred to me that he would die at some point during my lifetime. There was something eternal about him, and I hope there still is.

Well, he's gone, like someone said earlier he better hope their is no God...R.I.P George, you were good in your own way.

Yeah, I heard about this earlier this morning... :(

RIP George Carlin, you may be gone, but your comedy will live on forever.

RIP...
I was always positive he'd live forever, so this news still hasn't quite sunk in yet....

fuck... :(

Last time I saw him in anything was in Jay and Silent Bob strike back when he was about to give that trucker head...lol
He was awesome,man we lose all the great comedians.Farley,Carlin,Hedberg...*sigh*

Csonicgo said:

If I were God this man would be next to my throne.

Oddly enough, if there is a God, he's probably saying the same thing, despite all of the atheistic stuff George has said over the years.

Technician said:

I loved his disgruntled form of comedy. I hope for his sake there is no God.

Or God might have a sense of humor. :D

Very sad. There wasn't another comedian like him, one funny and vulgar guy. R.I.P. George.

Technician said:
I hope for his sake there is no God.

I hope there is a God, and furthermore, that there's a Heaven and George is there at the door greeting the sorts of people that were offended by him in real life...