Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

Celebrate!

Umm, am I the only one who had sex and got grounded for not coming home until the next day?

And no I didn't drink, nor smoke, but it was fucking hilarious to watch other people do so and watch the zany consequences.

So, I'd think overall:

BEST NEW YEAR'S EVE SPOT EVER: my best friend's house with a whole fuck load of goth sluts, nothing compares to dat shite...

And to the last remark in my quote: Parties are only fun when it consist of a small group of people - you and some very good friends (or people, whose company you enjoy) with whom you're having a little drink with and whom you're having pleasant conversations with, while playing music in the background, with the volume turned down to a decent level.
Unfortunately, I've only experienced one such party :-(

If all parties were like that, I don't think I'd ever return to this computer.

I go to one of these every week. I should be thankful that all my friends are as lazy as I am, and ignore every responsibility in order to assist to these things.

I WAS 400 MILES OFF THE COAST OF ST.KITTS ON ONE OF BRITAINS MOST LUXURIOUS CRUISE SHIPS WITH A BUNCH OF COOL PEOPLE SO YOU ARE ALL CRAP IN COMPARISON SO NYAH!

If anyone wants a photo of me having 'fun', on New Years Eve, tell me, and I might furnish your email!!

Don't ask if you know I don't like you.

WTF? I made this poll out of sheer boredom a month ago. I hate it. Why is it still around?

Probably because your poll generated a decent discussion. And your poll wasn't one of those completely retarded ones. Why do you hate your own poll so much?

why are you asking him? he hated his own acount because it had a postcount that was too big for him so he started a new one.=P

why are you asking him?

Because I'm curious (AND bored).