Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caco_killer

Apogee is back!

“I can't think of a better character than Duke or a better franchise than the Trilogy to usher in a new era for Apogee.”

LULZ

Well shit, at least they kept the kickass logo.

Hey, but if they're smart they'll pick up some small game developers looking for a publisher and catch a moneymaker. I hope they don't just do mobile games because it'd be a shame to waste one of my favorite companies on that.

Sweeeeeeeet.

I'm gonna keep an eye out for their upcoming stuff. I like what I'm hearing and I hope Apogee can get back on the horse to deliver quality gaming.

They just keep making up things to delay DNF don't they? I wondfer how much time they'll end up 'supervising' this. You know, to 'make sure it upholds the quality of the originals'.

I never thought Apogee left. They just changed their name to 3d Realms. Right?

I suspect they're trying to squeeze the last drops from their back-catalogue by porting old titles to new platforms.

Texas Libra said:

Blake Stone: Remastered...doesn't that sound nice?

Don't turn me on like that lol...what a tease.

This is awesome,it just made my day :)

I'll take my Monster Bash and Halloween Harry remakes now. Maybe they can take the Catacombs sequel off iD's hands before I become murderously obsessive.

Patrick Pineda said:

Wolfenstein anyone?

Like a New wolfenstein or an enhanced version?I'm kinda satisfied with the wolf tc's that are ran through zdoom.

Coopersville said:

I'll take my Monster Bash and Halloween Harry remakes now.

Seconded.

JohnnyRancid said:

Seconded.

Thirded. I'll have Bio-Menace too while I'm at it

I'm actually surprised to here about this. I grew up on some of their games and have recreated Wacky Wheel maps in SRB2. Now if only we could convince Epic to focus on their classics too.

Not what I ment. What I ment was focusing less on Unreal and a bit more on making new games of thier other seemly droped titles such as Jazz Jackrabbit.

leileilol said:

Heh, this page is even less professional looking than the Apogee page. Actually it looks more like a fake than anything.