Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christoph

my next map: the grotto

Can I kindly ask a mod to move this thread to the cc4 forum?

I started it a while ago but now I actually have a reason to get it done, so I might as well use this thread it to chronicle my progress.

As it stands, I have been given the slot for map02. My map is at least half done so far, but I would like to have it beta-tested, and to get some outside opinions/advice if needed. I'll have to email it to the beta-tester(s), who can contact me at asukre@gmail.com. I also might be wanting help touching up the map before its final release - things like details, lighting, skill levels, and anything else that might be somewhat lacking from a professional perspective. Normally I try to make it that way in the first place, but I'm not perfect (even though I try too hard to be) and I don't even bother with other skill levels, so yeah..

Anyway here's a few screenshots so far:

Wow.... one of those maps that inspires me to go make more maps.

Wonderful layout and creativity.

Keep going on it... :)

For some reason I am not allowed to delete my own thread, since I already made a clone of it in the cc4 forum. So if a mod ever finds this thread, I now request that it be deleted since I already made one in cc4, and for some bizarre reason I am prohibited from doing so myself...

You can edit your first post and lock this thread if necessary until a moderator can clean it up.

I wonder, though. Why aren't people allowed to delete their own threads even though they can otherwise modify them as they choose (edit them, lock them, etc.)?

Death-Destiny said:

I wonder, though. Why aren't people allowed to delete their own threads even though they can otherwise modify them as they choose (edit them, lock them, etc.)?

Just a way for Mods to keep an eye on what goes on in threads. So if a thread goes bad, the thread's creator cant just make the whole thread vanish before a mod sees what is going on and acts accordingly.