Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shanoa

Post your Doom picture! [post in Part 2 instead]

@Vader: Thanks! I actually took a look at Thunderpeak so I could get a better grasp of slopes, then experimented and came up with that screenshot.

@Tango: <3

@POTGIESSER: Thanks, hopefully the rest of the map can keep that sort of architecture.

@Haloless0320: Thanks!

Looking great there zap (echo echo echo)...... reminds me of parts of the original quake.

And Lut.... Here's me thinking that killing John Remero's head was enough... apparently not!! Now we can kill everybody's head.

Dutch.... ur level is looking great (Comes as no surprise to anybody.) Lemme guess..... Your kitchen benchtops are made of the same green marble as your levels eh...!! marble floors, marble toilet.

....*sigh

You get the picture.

Kyka said:

Dutch.... Lemme guess..... Your kitchen benchtops are made of the same green marble as your levels eh...!! marble floors, marble toilet.

Quoted for truth. Everything Dutch owns is made of GSTONE... JK ;-P

Doom will definitly going to influence the look of my house, when I finally find something decent that is.It would be cool if I could get wallpaper that is the same as the marble doom textures.

IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS.... SCARE AWAY YOUR INLAWS..... NEW "BLOODFALLS" WALLPAPER. STYLISH AND EASY TO CLEAN. Comes in three great "varieties."

Screwing around with a new DECORATE weapon (yes, it's a high heel).

The DEVASTATING "super shoe" explosion that can happen at random during firing

Isn't it great when fetishes and Doom mingle?

Tango said:

Bashe you're going to release that right

Sure, if you really want it

Bashe said:

Sure, if you really want it

Well I just figured you'd want the Cacoward

Bashe said:

high heeled weapons

That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman!

*lmao

Nice work Bashe and Doom Marine.

I didn't realise that shoes and martial combat had such a long and prestigious history. I know now that shoes are thoroughly under-represented in the gaming world and this must be rectified. All serious modders must now take up the challenge.

-It will take a dedicated team of 580 organizers, musicians and graphists from all around the world

-It will cost 29 bajillion euros

Creaphis said:

-It will take a dedicated team of 580 organizers, musicians and graphists from all around the world

Plus 257 martial artists and 235 milkmen

dont forget the registered sex offenders, they will play a huge role in portraying the fetish for feet and womens clothing. now what "shoekuto doom: yes" needs is a qualified businessman from france with an education through the atmosphere to organize this and promote it like crazy.

anways, you like to spend your time, eh, kyka? nice screens.

Creaphis said:

-It will cost 29 bajillion euros

Tango said:

Plus 257 martial artists and 235 milkmen

Creaphis, when you laid out your budget of 29 Bajillion Euros, obviously you forgot that you would need 235 milkmen.

I gotta say, that was a major oversight on your part and now you will have to go back and redo your budget from the ground up. ;)

Tango, well spotted. Not everyone knows how important milkmen will be for a project of this size. Don't underestimate the milkmen!!!

P.S. Thanks Butts for the compliment on the screens.. :)

Nice screens Kyka, I like especially the one in your last post (and the dormitory).

Tango said:

Well I just figured you'd want the Cacoward

X to the D

There's lots of demented crap and stupid mspaint guns in that wad, and strange DECORATE monsters like Chuck Schuldiner and Kirby.

I have my fun. :P

Bashe said:

X to the D

There's lots of demented crap and stupid mspaint guns in that wad, and strange DECORATE monsters like Chuck Schuldiner and Kirby.

I have my fun. :P

How the HELL did someone make a decorate monster of Chuck?
THIS I HAVE TO SEE.