Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Maes

The Cybie Swing

"VelktronKnight writes fantasy of epic scope, fast-moving action and vivid imagination" - Washington Post

WOOT!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

It's quite funny and moody, and some scenes like the "Doom disco" rock. Pure win.

It should become required watching here at DW, along with the Doom Comic and the "John was a zombie" fanfic.

Nothing more gratifying than punching a cybie in the asscheek...I did find the inter...umm...dimensional species sex a little odd though.

Even though the exact way that demons reproduce is hard to determine, I think we can all agree on one thing - it is hot.

gawd im so hard rite now!11!!one!

in all honesty, that was really... strange. however, i did get a chuckle or two from that.

Quite demented, but nothing you haven't already shown us before Maes. Albeit in a music video format.

On a serious note (the song was in c Blues) does anyone know what song that was.... that ragtime piano was awesome. The clip was pretty funny too.

"64 slices of American cheese"

Kyka said:

On a serious note (the song was in c Blues) does anyone know what song that was.... that ragtime piano was awesome. The clip was pretty funny too.

It says what song was used on the left hand of the screen: "Gimme Dat Ding" by "The Pipkins". As it seems, it's not the only animutation/movie clip using it, either.

Kyka said:

Does anyone know what song that was.... that ragtime piano was awesome.

There's a bit more info here that might interest you.

WOOT!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!

They haven't updated that? fucking... no, i don't even know what to describe the "newgrounds type" as, it's beyond words. Give 'em the gulag.