Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WillWater87

Skulltag forum hacked

Gez said:

It's so very simple, though.

Metalhead is a girl. Most of the online Doom gamers are immature and insecure 13-year old boys. And there you have it.

They hate her because she's a girl and, as the little bundle of sexist egoism they are, they think a girl's place is below them, not above them. All they puerile insults they've used during their attack of the forums (gay, dyke, whore, and so on) reveals that they're just a bunch of young, sexually-frustrated morons. They just can't tolerate that a "bitch" has power over them. This forum hacking was just their way to "show" the true power of the penis, because they have one and they need to persuade themselves that the one they have isn't too small.

Seen how the major point they hold against Metalhead is how they're calling her a lesbian? It doesn't matter whether it's true or not, this homophobia merely illustrates how all their frustrations comes from their own puberty crisis.

Somehow, I am pretty sure this has nothing to do with sexism or homophobia, you're reading way too deeply into the actions of a moron. They don't like her probably because they were idiots and did something that raised the ire of the admin in question which in turn pissed them off. It really is no more simpler than they are tools and tools behave like this.

"If Metalhead, Tenchu, and Supergod are deadministrated, we will hold back."
"One other demand. We want Aabra, WastedYouth, and Rivecoder to take full charge of administration."

Is this really about Metalhead? They just cant stand being banned from the 2 most popular online ports.

I think what they're demanding is pretty funny. Because for one thing, the Skulltag administrators won't give in to such stupid demands.

Catoptromancy said:

"If Metalhead, Tenchu, and Supergod are deadministrated, we will hold back."
"One other demand. We want Aabra, WastedYouth, and Rivecoder to take full charge of administration."

Is this really about Metalhead? They just cant stand being banned from the 2 most popular online ports.

LOL WRONG "DEMANDS" THING BUDDY. that was like the pre-first draft

And besides, like i told hasbo or whatever, i don't care about being banned from skullgay. There's an awesome port i like to call "odamex". It's obviously the best, because it's not a shitted up version of Ut99 mixed with quake 3. It's DOOM the way DOOM was meant to be.

And yeah, it's mostly about metalhead. What with her flapping her tranny cock all over.

Visit our site! Give us some cash! http://rgmbsk.fdefault.com

<3 the almn

the ALMN said:

And besides, like i told hasbo or whatever, i don't care about being banned from skullgay. There's an awesome port i like to call "odamex". It's obviously the best, because it's not a shitted up version of Ut99 mixed with quake 3. It's DOOM the way DOOM was meant to be.

And yeah, it's mostly about metalhead. What with her flapping her tranny cock all over.

<3 the almn

Lol enjoy being banned from yet another Doom community

esselfortium said:

Lol enjoy being banned from yet another Doom community

Jul 19 13:13:36 <Mike_> now i'm banned from tx-dickless on odamex

When you ddos tx on Skulltag, you also ddos tx on Odamex.

the ALMN said:

And yeah, it's mostly about metalhead.
Visit our site! Give us some cash!
<3 the almn

So you DDOS the master server, to get back at one person?
Good idea on moving to a website that has ads, you really do need the money.

the ALMN said:

k

You're probably banned from Odamex now too since you ever-so-kindly DDoS'd their servers!

Just pointing that out.

the ALMN said:

<3 the almn

Oh awesome... It's all you losers. The real reason you are doing this is because you are all failures in Skulltag (something hard to accomplish I might add). Radnsmash... Oh lawd. You get banned every week, then return insisting that "you have changed and matured", then kiss Metal's ass begging for forgiveness. Then you end up spamming the forums like the little brat you are. Ironic you hate Metalhead after all the chances she gave you. And ALMN, you're an even bigger moron. You have the sense of humor of an autistic 5 year old and the brain of a broken rock. You make retarded jokewads because you are such a failure that you can do no better, everyone makes fun of you (what else is new) and you end up getting banned :(. So what better way to "get everyone back" than hacking the forums.

None of you really matter though, you're just 12 year old script kiddies who will always be losers, on and off the internet.

PS: This isn't about skulltag being hacked, I just hate idiots.

Woah woah. I like how everyone thinks i'm the one who does all the hacking/ddosing etc. Seriously? I didn't. I can't. I just spam.

zap610 said:

Oh awesome... It's all you losers. The real reason you are doing this is because you are all failures in Skulltag (something hard to accomplish I might add). Radnsmash... Oh lawd. You get banned every week, then return insisting that "you have changed and matured", then kiss Metal's ass begging for forgiveness. Then you end up spamming the forums like the little brat you are. Ironic you hate Metalhead after all the chances she gave you. And ALMN, you're an even bigger moron. You have the sense of humor of an autistic 5 year old and the brain of a broken rock. You make retarded jokewads because you are such a failure that you can do no better, everyone makes fun of you (what else is new) and you end up getting banned :(. So what better way to "get everyone back" than hacking the forums.

None of you really matter though, you're just 12 year old script kiddies who will always be losers, on and off the internet.

PS: This isn't about skulltag being hacked, I just hate idiots.

Cute, zap, cute. I like how you keep insisting that i made a jokewad, when i was just testing doecorate and ACS. apparently you're too hardheaded to get that through to your brain. And again, everyone thinks i hacked up the forums and shit, when it's quite obvious i didn't

EDIT: Rocks don't have brains, idiot. You obviously hate yourself

the ALMN said:

And again, everyone thinks i hacked up the forums and shit, when it's quite obvious i didn't

From Skulltag Forums:

This hack brought to you in part by the following sponsors:

Harrison
Theta
Simk
Ice
Godfather
Leonidas
ALMN
TehToad
Mentos
Mustafa
Jigaboo Jones
WidowMaker
DeathBringer
And all the members of Skulltag fed up with Metalheads shit

QED

the ALMN said:

Cute, zap, cute. I like how you keep insisting that i made a jokewad, when i was just testing doecorate and ACS. apparently you're too hardheaded to get that through to your brain. And again, everyone thinks i hacked up the forums and shit, when it's quite obvious i didn't

Generally when you advertise something as a jokewad, people will assume that (shock of shocks) you made a jokewad. And yeah, it was pretty bad.

No one cares what you specifically did, as it's not much of a surprise that you wouldn't have the brain function to figure out how to use someone's forum exploit. The fact is that you've associated yourself with those who did, and you continue to make your smug little posts and act like you've somehow won something here when all you're doing is making yourself look silly. On the internet, no less.

Since you're probably going to respond to this with something stupid and contradictory that tells me how dumb I am, I'll save myself the trouble of reading it and preemptively reply with "you're an idiot, btw".

the ALMN said:

Woah woah. I like how everyone thinks i'm the one who does all the hacking/ddosing etc. Seriously? I didn't. I can't. I just spam.

Jul 26 09:52:08 --- ChanServ removes ban on *!*@99.194.*.*
Jul 26 09:52:11 --> metalhead (~oun@99.194.119.151) has joined #skulltag
Jul 26 09:52:11 --- ChanServ gives channel operator status to metalhead
Jul 26 09:52:18 --- metalhead removes channel operator status from HeX_Vulture
Jul 26 09:52:22 --- metalhead removes channel operator status from Jimmy_

[ALMN] (~oun@99.194.119.151): sasdffds

So figuring out an OPs pw, removing all ops and banning them. And trying to take control of #skulltag isnt spamming and hacking?

@Csonicgo

i was sleepin that day, leonidas has been gone for a week or two.

@essel, i didn't advertise it as a jokewad. Originally, it was going to be a few maps that showed the "test results" of my experiments with decorate. Someone else called it a "jokewad" so i figured "eh why not i'll add some "jokewadish" shit to it". So i did. And like i've said before, i don't really care if it was bad, i was just seeing what i could do with decorate.

Catoptromancy said:

Jul 26 09:52:08 --- ChanServ removes ban on *!*@99.194.*.*
Jul 26 09:52:11 --> metalhead (~oun@99.194.119.151) has joined #skulltag
Jul 26 09:52:11 --- ChanServ gives channel operator status to metalhead
Jul 26 09:52:18 --- metalhead removes channel operator status from HeX_Vulture
Jul 26 09:52:22 --- metalhead removes channel operator status from Jimmy_

[ALMN] (~oun@99.194.119.151): sasdffds

So figuring out an OPs pw, removing all ops and banning them. And trying to take control of #skulltag isnt spamming and hacking?

Lol buddy. You think i hacked to get that password? No, someone gave it to me, and i just took charge of raping #skulltag. Which went pretty well until 4 or 5 of you guys unbanned yourselves and popped in :|

The Skulltag community has pretty much been a shit-laden public restroom since mid-2005; I'm gonna go download v.095h and kick it with some fellow UD.

the ALMN said:

i just took charge of raping #skulltag. Which went pretty well until 4 or 5 of you guys unbanned yourselves and popped in :|

the ALMN said:

You did or you didnt, you cant even make up your own mind.

the ALMN said:

Anyway, i'm out guys, have fun flaming someone who isn't here <3

Nautilus said:

The Skulltag community has pretty much been a shit-laden public restroom since mid-2005; I'm gonna go download v.095h and kick it with some fellow UD.

hahaha, I remember getting my ass kicked by you when that version was out. Greenwar, 25-4. Those 4 were ones you gave to me out of sympathy.

Still was fun as hell though when the community would actually be about playing the damn game.

Great. Someone brought the Skulltag drama/flamewar here? I hope it's ban-worthy to participate in hacking forums other than Doomworld and bragging about it here.

Death-Destiny said:

Great. Someone brought the Skulltag drama/flamewar here? I hope it's ban-worthy to participate in hacking forums other than Doomworld and bragging about it here.

looks like it is. Heh.