Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Maes

Deep-V

Yea that's pretty lame for a guy. But being a pussy is the big thing nowadays apparently

What's the selling point - the fact that they have a bit less fabric than a standard t-shirt?

MikeRS said:

Is this supposed to be for an undershirt...?

Sadly no. Where would that unique wannabe trendy metrosexual sweatslob look go if they were simple undershirts? Nooo sire. These are for wearing in plain view. And go for the gayest colors!

GreyGhost said:

What's the selling point - the fact that they have a bit less fabric than a standard t-shirt?

Then I guess they are not suitable for these guys:

Maes said:

Then I guess they are not suitable for these guys:

<image>

<cynical>
1999 - mostly skinny nerds following a dream.
2008 - mostly corporate suits pushing products.
[/cynical>

*expects it to be something inoffensive*

HOLY SHIT

Yea that's pretty lame for a guy. But being a pussy is the big thing nowadays apparently

Apparently it was in 1976 as well, this looks like somebody found a job lot in an old shed and decided to sell them on as something new

Looking for a suitable gift for the cyberdemon boyfriend, are we not?

Make sure it's XXL or larger... but I'm sure you like 'em tight anyway.

My wife had a gift card for Old Navy recently, and when we were in there, I noticed a lot of the men's shirts were super effeminate (whatever that means with regard to t-shirts, but you know what I mean). In fact, my wife ended up buying a bunch of them simply because they fit her better and looked better than the women's shirts that are apparently only designed to fit toothpicks.

WTF? Those are meant for chicks with cleavage. Not for men to show off chest hair or lack thereof. These fail it like those low rise jeans that were designed for men.

vneck ts are old news for hipster shit heads who shop at american apparel. i see them around nyc all the time. its a coded way of saying "i am douchebag" to your fellow hipsters. skinny jeans and black framed glasses go well with these shirts. of course, im suprised someone with a mao quote in their sig isn't a hipster O_o most sane people have agreed upon the fact mao was a pretty crappy guy and prchina sucked and continues to suck as a government. of course supporting mao and tibet simultaneously is something hipsters also like to do.

The sight of a man's bare chest doesn't affect me in the slightest, yet these shirts make me a little bit squeamish. Somehow, wearing one of those shirts makes a man even more naked.

"Straight" guys are making it ever harder for us fags to get an accurate gaydar reading. On the other hand I personally would never commit such a travesty of fashion, so on second thought, maybe they're making it easier.

Jesus, I'm not one to ever comment on fashion of any sort, but I think this makes it a bit ridiculous. It seems to blur the line between feminine and masculine clothing if not only by stating that its for men.

Don't expect me to buy it

POTGIESSER said:

WTF? Those are meant for chicks with cleavage.

Hells Yes...I totally agree.

I don't see the reason to wear these...I'm at a lost for words for how stupid it looks.

Kirby said:

. It seems to blur the line between feminine and masculine clothing if not only by stating that its for men.

Exactly...one day we'll just have "Clothes" and thats gonna suck.

Haloless0320 said:

Exactly...one day we'll just have "Clothes" and thats gonna suck.

That would simplify shopping considerably.

myk said:

Looking for a suitable gift for the cyberdemon boyfriend, are we not?

Make sure it's XXL or larger... but I'm sure you like 'em tight anyway.

I actually prefer them naked, happy and free.

Creaphis said:

That would simplify shopping considerably.

The Idea of me wearing a man thong is kinda disturbing though.