Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Does Mark Klem have a music site?

He's got a Wikipedia page of his own, so why shouldn't he have a site?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Klem

I've been looking over the web for a site where you can download some of the Doom music by Mark Klem (and more), and the closest I got to was this site (look under Wacky Wheels). Does he have an actual site showcasing his numerous projects and his extremely professional musical work? In fact, is he still reachable? Does he still do music for Doom projects?

I don't think he has any sites up now, and it seems pretty certain that he's retired from DOOM or other games he modded entirely (he was also a level designer).

He used to have a personal site till '02 or so, and for a while had one on MP3.com.

Ah, thanks, myk. At least now I know that he has a site. :)

Unfortunately some of his MIDIs (and some of his best ones, too...) aren't available for me to download any more, which sucks majorly. I haven't looked all the way through the archive yet, though...so will they be up at some point or another within the archive?

Well, many of the MIDIs are the same as those in the WADs he contributed to. You just need to swap them back to proper MIDI format.