Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alando1

New Weapons WAD coming your way!

Hello everyone! I know it has been a while but I actually found time to post something. I am presently finishing up a really cool weapons wad called Alando Guns X. This is more advanced than you all last remember with my original gun wad. I'm still in the process of getting all the kinks out and probably adding more stuff to it. So I'll keep all of you posted and if you'd like, you may ask questions about it. I don't know when I'll be 100% finished but you can expect it to be done before the year is over.

-Alando1

I'm surprised no one has any questions about the up coming wad. If any of you have anything to ask me or if you want me to add something to my wad that you didn't see in the original alandoguns wad, let me know.

-Alando1

And what are we supposed to do with this info, it nice knowing you are working on this project but apart from that the thread serves very little purpose.

I mean why make an thread if you don't have anything to show.

I'll get some screen shots as soon as I can but I have to balance time between school work and the wad. I will try and get some screen shots up. By the way, how would I upload the screen shots to this thread anyway? I've seen others do something like that but I don't know how to do it.

-Alando1

alando1 said:

I'll get some screen shots as soon as I can but I have to balance time between school work and the wad. I will try and get some screen shots up. By the way, how would I upload the screen shots to this thread anyway? I've seen others do something like that but I don't know how to do it.

-Alando1

http://www.imageshack.us/

Thats pretty awesome,still play with the alandoguns.wad.Great work on that by the way.
Hopefully you can top AEOD and AEOD crawl.They have a massive selection of weapons on that wad.

Sorry I didn't post pictures last week as I said but by this Friday, I will have Screen shots.

-Alando1

The only request I have is that you should'nt replace the Torch/Flaming Barrel sprites.Running it on GZDoom disables the Lighting effects.Just a thought...

On the contrary, this new weapons wad will be compatable for GZdoom as well as the regular ZDoom. So the flaming barrel and torches will have a glow to them. Thank you for your concern, though.

Note to everyone: I'm in the process of posting screen shots.

I'm guessing people don't have any questions about the pictures I posted. Anyway, if anyone is curious, you can ask me what to expect in the new Alandoguns wad. You can email me if you want as well.

-Alando1

I think that people dind't respond because on this forum they don't usually like modern weapons mod. People on this forum tend to be more conservative doom players. It's weird I know. I have a question though, are these models you've made yourself or are they ripped?

Weapons in the first two screenshots look fine - the third should be darkened, it looks too well illuminated for it's surroundings.

kaiser_wilhelm said:

I think that people dind't respond because on this forum they don't usually like modern weapons mod.

a modern weapons mod to me means a weapons mod with all original assets
a rarity

alando1 said:

I'm guessing people don't have any questions about the pictures I posted. Anyway, if anyone is curious, you can ask me what to expect in the new Alandoguns wad. You can email me if you want as well.

-Alando1

You are gonna put the Arctic Warfare Sniper Rifle back in right?I think that the first alando.wad was the first wad I played with more than just simple weapon sprite replacements,I'm Anticipating this wad.