• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bongo

Bitch about projects.

All these projects are pissing me off.
How many of them actually get finished?
How many people say I'm going to replace all the weapons all new enemies blah blah blah and they wonder why it doesn't end up finished. It is a MONUMENTAL task to complete the things that most projects set out to do.
SO pimps please stop creating star#69doom projects and set out to create a realistic project.

What I'd really like to see is a megawad with all new levels and textures with a few ALL NEW monsters. No new weapons. I want it to be like DooM2 was to DooM. Minus the new weapon.

Don't flame projects.

so what if it takes a long time?

you aren't building it.

you get the privilige to play it.

Except for Mordeth. I mean come on.

it's been like 6 years or some shit.

........and don't flame mine....It was suppose to be finished 12-26-01....but I took the time to add more fun/good stuff in it as well replace the half ass maps that I did with better ones that I took more time on.

........and don't flame mine....It was suppose to be finished 12-26-01....but I took the time to add more fun/good stuff in it as well replace the half ass maps that I did with better ones that I took more time on.

I say the longer it takes to finish a project, the better, gives the team, or person more time to work on it and improve it.

Don't complain about people not finishing their projects. They don't get paid for it so they are just doing it for the good of the Doom community. If you don't like it then make your own project.

Modders have real lifes and other stuff to worry about. In the case of Millennium, you think it's so long delayed because we couldn't add new monsters or enemies?

Heh, with a day of work Millennium could be perfectly playable. It's just that we're adding and polishing stuff until it rocks.

i'm gonna get flamed, but am i the only one who isn't hyped up about millennium?

maybe it's because i have my own projects (3) to work on.

All these projects are pissing me off.
How many of them actually get finished?
How many people say I'm going to replace all the weapons all new enemies blah blah blah and they wonder why it doesn't end up finished. It is a MONUMENTAL task to complete the things that most projects set out to do.
SO pimps please stop creating star#69doom projects and set out to create a realistic project.

What I'd really like to see is a megawad with all new levels and textures with a few ALL NEW monsters. No new weapons. I want it to be like DooM2 was to DooM. Minus the new weapon.

they are not in debt to you in any possible way, so you have aboslutely no right to complain.

i'm gonna get flamed, but am i the only one who isn't hyped up about millennium?

Lucky you. I can't really tell where all this hype came from since I'm a late addition.

what 3 projects are they?

I'm working on: Raynors Tale, Hell Revealed II, Nimrod and last, but not least (well...maybe) RTC-3057.

In-progress projects I'm involved with: RTC-3057, Raynor's Tale, Millennium, Roots, Plutonia II, <Secret megawad>, Hell Revealed II, PAIN, <Another secret megawad>, <Secret project>, Vrack 3, UGH DM, <Another secret project>, Freedoom... Then there are a couple more which I can't remember.

I'm helping out on In Thy Nightmares (Soon to get a new name). A also am working on a Doom2 megawad which will likely NEVER get done. I'll also help esco on his project if he needs a level builder.

Actually, Mordeth is the project mostly being in my mind ATM. It usually happens that when you're supposed to think of things, you push your brain to find all the odd ones and forget about the primaries.

Actually, Mordeth is the project mostly being in my mind ATM. It usually happens that when you're supposed to think of things, you push your brain to find all the odd ones and forget about the primaries.

ah. YOU ARE CALLING 3057 ODD?"#¤%!"#?¤"# :P

Quite odd, why would I bother with it? :P

because if you don't....BAM!...in this comic i drew.

I'm not too hyped up about it either. I've tested three levels and they were good so i think i will be hyped when it gets released :)

blargh

im working on numerous projects too

LoL, Relapse, Raynor's Tale, <secret PC>, <secret music project>, as well as beta testing a few projects that I won't name.

No, there's also me.

UDM2 (getting the UDers to work is hard enough), Doom Alpha Stuffage, UACRESS, Doom Arcade (i might be making levels, depending on schoolwork), A mod that Dashiva was working on (which he cancelled, so that doesn't count), C&C:RA modifcation i'm working on, 60-level Wolf3d replacement, Marine add-on for EDGE (replaces monsters with Marines with various weapons), First Wave (if anarkavre is using my ambient sounds). i think that's it