Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Doom Depot - Redesign online! (hey, that rhymes!)

I just got an idea, elbryan, it may take some work though. How bout you have a thing that shows how big a file is? That would help me and other 56kers, so we would know beforehand how big a file we are gonna try and tackle. You know how long it took me to download every single PC DooM and DooM II mp2 (I saved them as .mp3 however)? A long time, and most tracks would cancel, of course I would wait and finish my other download before re-downloading the cancelled one, I apologize if I did slowwed down the FTP :(. Anyway, if I ever get DSL or Cable, I would glady set aside about 1 or 2 gigs for mirrors, just not toons, sorry dude, small HD. Of course I would need help setting it up, I wouldn't have a damn clue what to frikking do. Like I said before, great job, keep up the good work, and all you people out there, ask elbryan for an upload account, contribute whatever you have, remixs of DooM songs, levels, whatever, just make sure its not copyrighted!

...just make sure its not copyrighted!

Like...a Starcraft or Diablo II sound wad?

/me shudders

Zeratul

Uh... On second thought, you can keep the '982' in there if you want. Sorry about that. :/

Well... everything's copyrighted nowadays... Basically if you can buy it, I'm not putting it up. Don't want to screw people out of the money they deserve.

And thanks everyone!

Well... everything's copyrighted nowadays... Basically if you can buy it, I'm not putting it up. Don't want to screw people out of the money they deserve.

And thanks everyone!

Yeah, I would be pissed if you screwed me out of my money ^_^

Yo sure hell have earned yo title of FTP master, dawg! Yo site is da bomb! Thanks for givin' me mah props too dawg, much love goes out to ya. I'm gonna try and put out somethin' new in da next few months (includin' an updated sounds wad). If ya want I can upload it to yo site, I still have the old upload ftp password, but I don't think I have one for the website.

By da way.... I see we is still missing da music from final doom TNT..... any ideas where we can get it from? And by da way... any new ideas on how we can get da doom 64 graphics? I was thinkin' of tryin' to take pics of the game characters with a digital camera and then uploading them, but I don't know if dat shit will work. Once I get my computer upgraded, I can eventually just run a doom64 emulator and take screenshots, but these are da only two methods I can think of..... any more ideas, bro?

In any case, yo site is still tigth as fuck dawg! Keep up da good work, yo site is turnin' out to be one of THE BEST sites out there!
>_<

I COULD do the TNT midis to MP3 if someone could tell me where to find a Roland II sound card, like with the price and shit...I would prefer an external one cause um...I wouldn't know how to install it :)

I've been keeping this quiet, but I've been thinking of ripping the sprites from Doom 64 myself. Taking screen captures of all of the animations is simple, but actually editing all of the screenshots to make the sprites will take a long time. Unfortunatly recently, my free time is very minimal due to school. I should start on the project with the next few months. Then I'll see what happens...

Get the rom (IF YOU OWN THE GAME) and use some rom tools to extract the files, like gfx. Of course they will be some kind of whacked extension but hey, its all for the public good.