Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Haloless0320

Updated Nazi Sounds

I noticed while playing Customdiaz.wad that the nazi gaurds with the rifles have really awesome sounds,where can I get these?
I'm not even sure If I'm going to use them but I'd like to test them on on the Redstar wad before I release it.

He lists in his text file. CoD and Medal of Honor I think? Also Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Lots of game files these days are actually just zips with a different name. So maybe try opening the resource files with Winzip.

Well crap...I'm missing my Call of Duty CD.I guess I can try Battlefield 1942 and see if I can get the Sounds from that.

If you like the sounds I used, go ahead and steal them - they're all from Call of Duty 2. I ripped them pretty effortlessly myself; the .IWD files are actually just regular ZIP files renamed (or perhaps they were RAR files; I recall other compression programs having trouble with them).

Interestingly, it was pretty easy picking out which sounds to use as well - while the German soldiers in the game use a similar battle chatter system to the friendlies, their lines are all referenced in English in their filenames.