Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fletcher`

Project Notebook

Project Notebook was an idea I had to make a replacement for episode 3: Inferno, based on sketches of maps I had done in a college-ruled notebook. Thus these are fairly small maps, but hopefully will be fun and challenging (and if not challenging, at least fun).

As of this writing, all of the levels are pretty much made, populated, but skill levels still need work. Starts for deathmatch and co-op are included, but will probably not be tested.

I'm also looking for playtesters. This mod is for any limit removing port, but I've only tested it on a couple so far. If you like small maps and tough gameplay, go ahead and ask. (Esselfortium says its too hard for him)

Looks... alright. A question concerning last screenshot: Is that teleport pad supposed to be mysteriously floating in the air?

That looks pretty much great. The couple new textures/new Hexen pillar thing I see in #3 are small new touches, but I like them. Hope to see it finished soon.

Oh, that looks really awesome. For these being "small maps", they do indeed look rather epic. The mood you created is very good. I don't think I have any other maps to play right now, so I can playtest this for you if you'd like.

I'm working on minor tweaks with the monsters, I'll post a link for testing between the next couple days. (i'm going to have a busy week irl. My sister's having a baby on friday, and I'm the designated babysitter for her other four)

Looks of episode 3 with the toughness and influence of episode 4. "Thy Flesh Consumed."

Very nice.

Sky texture is evil.

I always liked the third episode of Doom (Inferno). Don't know why, it just to creep me out when i was young. First episode has some great scarce, but Inferno was just plain evil and creepy. Looking forward to this.