Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Trash Apartment....

Inferno said:

That's really fucking disgusting. I wouldent want to know what the person who lives there looks like.

Probably a common WoW player. You know, fat and acne-ridden. It's probably a mess because he expected his mom to clean up after him.

This is bizarre for a couple reasons-

-The article refers to the resident as a she several times, which is baffling based on my probably sexist predisposition.

-What the hell is that stuff in the bathroom.

-Most of the cigarettes are half smoked.

-Some of the trash seems to be organized filth (the main room, second picture) while other places (the bedroom) are a veritable mound of trash.

This seems to be a lot more than filth and irresponsibility to me, there's something almost ritualistic about just how awful it is. It has a very Seven Deadly Sins vibe about it.

Damn, someone actually lives in that place. I'd mistake it for a tempory trash dump if I was not informed that it was occupied. I'd be surprised if anyone could actually live in a place like that and not die from the filth... and the bathroom... *shudders*

It looks like someone needs to find herself get her life in order...

I wonder if that's how places where people grow drugs look like. That's the most disgusting thing ever.

D:

I was going to make some joke about it looking like myu room, but daaamn. Looks more like my roomate's room.

herooftime1000 said:

Probably a common WoW player. You know, fat and acne-ridden. It's probably a mess because he expected his mom to clean up after him.

Hey, I quit WoW 2 months ago, and my cleaning has actually gone downhill since then.

My roommate is a WoW/Ottaku and he's messy (and as am I) but wow that is something else.

I just need to remember to clean my dishes and sink but I have a mind that can’t keep attention to anything.

Danarchy said:

Hey, I quit WoW 2 months ago, and my cleaning has actually gone downhill since then.

I've never heard something like that before...

In any case, I think I'm right on the fat part, though. I bet you my entire game collection that he/she is fat. I mean, look at all the pizza boxes and cups everywhere....

according to the thread, it's a 40 year old woman living there.

I kind of find the computer most disturbing though, because it's actually showing traces of someone using it recently with all the gastronomical dirt being smudged away from the most common keys.

I'd imagine this would be hell on earth for someone with germophobia.

It reminds me of a similar story I read on Something Awful. Because of that, the words "fecal lasagna" are now my new earworm. :(

This isn't as bad as a blog post I saw years ago. It was about some gay dude who let a fat cow live in an extra room in his apartment or some such. It was UTTERLY HORRIFYING. Not only was the place just as filthy but there was also shit (not shit stains but full pieces of shit) in the bed and on the couch, a collection of soda bottles full of piss and a pile of clothes with period stains.

I'm sure someone here knows the one I'm talking about and will produce a link soon.

herooftime1000 said:

Probably a common WoW player.

Nah, the F keys on the computer are untouched.

Bucket said:

I'm sure someone here knows the one I'm talking about and will produce a link soon.

I know exactly who you are talking about, but I'd rather not post any links. It's truly something you'd rather imagine than actually see. This is almost as bad, though, minus the feces.

herooftime1000 said:

I've never heard something like that before...

Honestly, I think it's because I've lost a central focus for my free time. When I played WoW, that was pretty much all I'd ever do with my free time. Whenever I got bored with it, I'd do some cleaning or play my guitar for a bit. Now I have like 5 different things I'm trying to concentrate on at once: my D&D campaign, playing through Baldur's Gate again, reading, taking walks around the city (trying to mentally map it out for some reason), and cooking. As soon as I get bored with one, I'll move on to another. Actually, it might just be the cooking. When I was playing WoW I was eating stuff that took like 5 minutes to make so I'd go back to playing quickly. Now I make complicated stuff that creates a lot of dirty dishes. That's my main problem right now. Lots of dirty dishes. *looks around at the piles of bowls next to his desk* Yeah...

I'm guessing this person had (has?) some sort of compulsive fascination with accumulating filth. Maybe she was proud of what she'd managed.

Bucket said:

Yeah, I remember that, I think. I almost mention it here, in fact. Wasn't it that the woman died and they dragged her corpse out, hence the picture of her filthy bed? I think she was so fat she couldn't (or just wouldn't) leave her bed, or something.

That reminds me of back when I lived in the country and we had to drag a dead and bloated sow (female pig) from a dry depression where it died (I think there was a drought). We dragged it out with a pickup truck, and as it moved it made loud fart-like noises and spewed a gag-inducing stench of rotting death. My brothers and I called her "Deada".