Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
duvel

Outpost of Reviews

While Ismaele might not be mapping, he's still reviewing! Outpost of Doom just got updated with a new review of Vader's "Thunderpeak." It was also the 6th birthday of the site yesterday. You can read more about both of those things here.

Thanks for the review Ismaele!

The unidentified thing that is mentioned in the article is a custom monster I forgot to remove btw.
Stupid me for only testing the map in UV again :(

Vader said:

Thanks for the review Ismaele!

The unidentified thing that is mentioned in the article is a custom monster I forgot to remove btw.
Stupid me for only testing the map in UV again :(

Assuming you haven't done so already, if you want to update Thunderpeak to fix that bug, you can re-upload it to idgames with a note to Ty in the "note to archive maintainer" field at the top of the textfile, saying that it's an update and to replace the older one.

There's now two more reviews! Death-Destiny's "No Chance" and Th0r's "Exist" are now reviewed. You can check them out on the site.

I didn't think it was proper to make an entirely new news post for this when this post was so close to it, so I'm just posting this update here. If someone would make this an addenum to the actual news post that would be appreciated greatly, since I can't do it myself.