Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SyntherAugustus

Photoshop CS4 Preview - Oh snap!

Its about time! I'd almost given up hope that Adobe were actually listening to their user base and/or taking note of competitors. There are more than a few apps that let me paint directly onto a 3D model but as good as they are, they aren't Photoshop.

This might be the first time I've upgraded Photoshop since v6.5 (everything they've added since then has been rather unnecessary).

awesome, just awesome. I wish I had the money to get it, I just paid for CS a few years ago.

MikeRS said:

So does this new version require at least 5GB of RAM?

Probably yes, and you're also probably going to have to submit a blood sample to Adobe before they'll let you reinstall it.

DaniJ said:

This might be the first time I've upgraded Photoshop since v6.5 (everything they've added since then has been rather unnecessary).

Does 6.5 have any significant improvements over 6.0? Because 6.0 was all that was available on ebay for an affordable price, and I didn't notice it was much better than 5 except that it could handle PNGs properly and that it took about 3 times as long to load in order for me to use the exact same basic functionality.