Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrick

Looking for some Sound Resources

I need sounds effects for a new mod I'm working on. I need sounds for a pipe wrench swinging, hitting a wall and hitting an enemy. IIRC, opposing force had sounds like that. Regrettably, I have since lost my Half-Life installer CD. Does anyone have these particular sounds? If anyone knows or has any sounds that would work, post here or send me a PM.

leileilol, good point. thanks for the link too. nobody post anything here that would get you banned.

Its going to be hard to find sound effects, most sites you must subscribe or even pay for 3 seconds of sound.

I recommend getting resource packs or downloading game creation software that comes with resources, what I can think of off the top of my head is yoyogames.com you'll find tons of resources there.

Good luck with the mod.

Patrick Pineda said:

leileilol, good point. thanks for the link too. nobody post anything here that would get you banned.

I think you've missed leileilol's point. By "copyrighted", he isn't just referring to "stolen" or "commercial" sounds that you have to pay for. The point is that there are lots of "free sound" websites that have sounds that you can download "for free", but you might find the copyright status might be ambiguous, or might actually have restrictions that stop you from using them. You won't get banned for linking to such a website, but you might not legally be able to use it in your project.