Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Death-Destiny

Constriction 1024: The Sequel to Claustrophobia 1024

Creaphis said:

as contrasting intentions within leadership rarely helps a project of any sort.

That's really down to the individuals involved and their interest of a working relationship. If there's a mutual trust and respect, it can truly be for the good.

Creaphis said:

We now return to our regularly scheduled mutiny.

I thought a mutiny only applied to when the captain is being overthrown.

But how many of the recently posting majority are someone's multiple accounts ;)

A lot of this stuff would fit shouted back and forth between hulk hogan and whoever the hell else he 'fought' since I don't follow wrestling.

I was looking forward to playing this. But maybe we'll still be able to. The drama just hasn't reached the maximum entertainment value before resolving yet maybe.

Creaphis said:

Yeah, it's true. But, I still can't help but feel that this might just be a case of too many cooks in the kitchen. Death-Destiny was making a difficult decision that he felt would be good for the project, as contrasting intentions within leadership rarely helps a project of any sort. Granted, his perceptions and his course of action were utterly, horribly WRONG, like, WOW, but, calling him attention-seeking is misjudging his intentions.

We now return to our regularly scheduled mutiny.

Based on what I know of his actions in both the 1024 leadership and the CChest4 leadership, as well as his other past behavior on Doomworld, "attention-seeking" would be on the nicer side of the spectrum of ways he could be described.

Mechadon said:

@Creaphis: Unfortunately I can't help everyone coming in here and posting their judgments about Death-Destiny. After he made judgments about me, I dropped myself from the project. A hellstorm ensues. But he has had plenty of time to defend himself and he did to an extent. But it appears that the majority is against him, and that can't be helped.

I'm not trying to defend myself. I'm trying to get this project back on track. I ask again, would you finish this thing if I just leave and never return?

esselfortium said:

Based on what I know of his actions in both the 1024 leadership and the CChest4 leadership, as well as his other past behavior on Doomworld, "attention-seeking" would be on the nicer side of the spectrum of ways he could be described.

Don't make me quote your title text!

"Senior Member"

Crap. That doesn't help my case.

Creaphis said:

but, calling him attention-seeking is misjudging his intentions.

Woooot Wooooot!!!! Here comes the "clue train", last stop, Creaphis! :p

(edit: Damn, this thread moves too fast. :p)

Death-Destiny said:

I'm not trying to defend myself. I'm trying to get this project back on track. I ask again, would you finish this thing if I just leave and never return?

Whatever, not defending yourself...defending yourself, I don't know.

*sigh* I guess send me the stuff and I'll think about finishing it up. I will not make a decision right now with drama++.

Nuxius said:

Woooot Wooooot!!!! Here comes the "clue train", last stop, Creaphis! :p

Silly Creaphis, trying to see good in people.

Creaphis said:

I do too, but you know what they always say about ducks, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well...

Death-Destiny said:

I hope you don't mean forum suicide.

Its weird seeing how different the mindset is here compared to another forum I used to visit. That place was full of less mainstream more loony people who were way more accepting of individual's eccentricities. This place is about WWF and witchhunts.

There I took out the arbitrary rick roll.

Creaphis said:

AND DON'T DO IT AGAIN !!!!!

Seriously though, even if DD is everything people are saying, there is still no need to crucify him.

@gggmork: You might want to actually remove the quote tags, before confusion erupts as to who actually said that. Just get rid of everything in the post except your own text.

BusyBeaverHP (9:00:03 PM): THAT'S IT, I'M TAKING OVER
BusyBeaverHP (9:00:09 PM): EVERYONE, BACK TO THE DVII BURNER
sl4tm (9:00:09 PM): heh
sl4tm (9:00:15 PM): DV1024

Death-Destiny said:

I ask again, would you finish this thing if I just leave and never return?

Or, is there anyway to do this without looking like a big queen?

Use3D said:

Or, is there anyway to do this without looking like a big queen?

Queens everywhere are offended by the comparison.

Alright well, I've had a chance to calm down. D-D sent me all of the project stuff too. I've decided that if you guys really want me to, I'll take the lead of this project (as if I don't already have enough shit to finish). I'm still going to try and release Claus on 10/24 for the lulz (mostly)...everything is in, but I want to make sure there are no bugs and everything plays hunky-dory.

I'll also be making a new thread for Constriction since I can't edit the first post on this thread. If a mod/admin would like to lock the thread (I would recommend it), please do so.

I'm really sorry for all the havoc that ensued today :(

yeah i just read some of this shit... i really don't understand where this came from... it was like a nightstick hitting my face and smacking me to the ground without warning.

seriously, i had no idea some retarded shit was happening, and this suddenly, i was thinking that this whole thing was going to die. i will refrain from making judgments.

Since DD gave you the files for this project, I'm re-mailing my map to you Mech. I didn't include a co-op start, so it is now fixed. I'm also including the MIDI I'd like used with my map. :D

KingKill33 said:

Since DD gave you the files for this project, I'm re-mailing my map to you Mech. I didn't include a co-op start, so it is now fixed. I'm also including the MIDI I'd like used with my map. :D

Thanks man!