Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Ignorance is an excuse

From OP Article:

Provincial court Judge Bruce Millar said Matthew Allan Armstrong's testimony he accepted the girl's claim she was 16 was convincing, especially since he suffers a condition which makes him more gullible.

<ckx> women ask for it
<ckx> they act all old and mature
<ckx> and then you stick your cock up their ass
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"

that is pathetic... i don't know how when you first meet the girl you can't tell if she is 13 or 18, thats a huge difference. still those little girls are whores.

On one hand, it's fucked up that teenage girls can lure men into bed then call the cops and meanwhile they probably think it's funny because they're teenagers and teenagers are both dumb and evil.

On the other hand, decisions like this can be bad for girls who actually are lured and/or raped by predatory types. Then every asshole will start using the excuse and just start ticking off their wins with their Pedobear pen.

Bloodshedder said:

United States
Canada

Indeed, another wonderful comparison of the two.

That means there's no legal precedent because it's two different legal systems. Besides the cases are different, so it probably would not set any precedent even if both were American. In the Canadian one "ignorance" has a medical basis.

Butts said:

that is pathetic... i don't know how when you first meet the girl you can't tell if she is 13 or 18, thats a huge difference. still those little girls are whores.

Are you kidding? Sometimes it's incredibly hard to distinguish between some 15/16/17 year olds and "of age" 18.

I show absolutely no sympathy for the girl. Yes, her mother said she's not the same, that she lacks confidence, etc., but when you go online with the intent to meet up with someone for sexual purposes, then whatever you do is your own fault.

We're living in 2008, about to be 2009. Every teenager in the nation should understand the consequences of arranging to meet someone for sex over the Internet. You're already being sexually irresponsible by doing that at such a young age, and if you tell your partner that you're of legal age, he has every right to believe that.

We need to start putting at least some of the blame on these young whores that think they're not about to step into a very, very dark alley, and stop demonizing men who have sex with someone they believe to be of legal age.

Scuba Steve said:

Are you kidding? Sometimes it's incredibly hard to distinguish between some 15/16/17 year olds and "of age" 18.

I completely agree. My friend's sister, who is all of 15, could pass for 18 or older with some make-up and the right clothes. I don't know if it's "something in the water," but today's teen girls often tend to look older than they are, no one can deny that.

See? It's shit like this that keeps me away from malls. I feel like some greasy pedophile because I see all these women who look like they could qualify for 18, 19, shit, some of them even could qualify for 20 years old. Then I realize that most of them are 13-15. 16 tops. And the choice of clothes does not help make them any harder on the eyes.

That said, the decision in this case is a baaad legal precedent. It's believable to some extent here, but it holds the door open for others to be acquitted for crimes in similar circumstances where there is a foreknowledge of actual age and there is a malicious intent.

This goes both ways.

Scuba Steve said:

Yeah, just look at the girl from Lüt's link. She could easily pass for 18. She's rather...well developed for a 13 year old, too.

That's good a point, but I think we need to tell the nation's teen girls that they should not be going on sexual escapades through the Internet. They should be aware of outercourse, which is a safe and fun way for teens to experiment with sex without risk of pregnancy or malicious intent.

To those unaware of the term "outercourse," it covers non-penetrative, non-oral sexual activity. Handjobs, footjobs, titjobs, as well as intercrural (member between the thighs), and intergluteal (member on top of or to the side of the buttocks), can be a safe way for teens to experiment. There is also abdominal or navel stimulation from the member, which if really only feasible with large women. The back of the knee, even, can be used for sexual stimulation.

The problem is that, because these acts are kinky, unorthodox--and in some cases, bizarre or abnormal--adults are reluctant to suggest these alternatives, despite the fact that they are much safer than handing a kid a condom and saying "Go nuts."

She hypnotized him. Trust me, I studied this stuff.

Either way, she a lying bitch whore that took advantage of someone. In the end, she's the one who suffers, having experienced sexuality at such a young age. Fuck her.

You have to remember that kids that young don't completely possess a developed mind to fully understand the consequences of their actions. Sure, they can know "adult" things, but critical thinking is horribly undeveloped until the mid to late teens.

alexz721 said:

You have to remember that kids that young don't completely possess a developed mind to fully understand the consequences of their actions. Sure, they can know "adult" things, but critical thinking is horribly undeveloped until the mid to late teens.

I'll put it this way. Neither myself, nor my sister, or any of my friends, were looking for sex online at 14. Granted, the Internet wasn't as big 9 years ago, but we had the knowledge and sexual responsibility not to do that. What the fuck ever happened to just masturbating, that these girls need to go search for sex online?

GoatLord said:

What the fuck ever happened to just masturbating

Seconded for truth.

Well, these cases are not the majority. Most 13-year-olds aren't doing this. However, I really doubt she knew what she was getting into. It's no accident that the average age of losing one's virginity still hovers around 17 for both men and women. Most kids have barely even started puberty at her age.

I'm not letting her off the hook, it's just I'd hesitate to call her a conniving bitch.

myk said:

That means there's no legal precedent because it's two different legal systems. Besides the cases are different, so it probably would not set any precedent even if both were American. In the Canadian one "ignorance" has a medical basis.

I realize "sensibility" has little to do with legal systems, but it's not exactly contained by territorial borders either.

Point is you don't blame a person for being duped, period.

That depends, because people have the responsibility of doing their homework in risky situations. If people are empty headed fools and they do something that's not allowed, it's their problem, unless there's something wrong with them (such as the Canadian guy).

The girl in the MySpace picture does not look 19, in my opinion... more like 15-17 (there being a disparity between the face and the boobs). If I'm twenty-something and plan on fucking teenagers, I better pay attention to what I'm doing.

I don't think it's pertinent to pass judgment on the case without having more information. If the court ruled the guy was guilty, they might know what they're on about. What if Williams lied or showed no interest in determining if the jail bait was really of age? What if the girl is a child-prostitute and Williams knew this and went along? It's also not clear whether any measures were taken in respect to the girl; if she was sent to a reformatory or the like, for example.

MikeRS said:

Hypnosis is bullshit. Trust me, I studied this stuff.

It's bullshit only if you want it to be bullshit.

GoatLord said:

What the fuck ever happened to just masturbating, that these girls need to go search for sex online?

Sadly i am still stuck with just masturbating, while my younger sister has already got here self a boyfriend :(

Perhaps i will fallow the girls example and trick women over the internet to sleep with me :)

And if that fails there's always hookers :)

Anyways, if a girl lies to somebody about here age then she has no right to be angry with anyone, take that man out of jail i say!

DaniJ said:

When I was 15 I was buying cider and cheap beer for everyone in my class :P

England is awesome, isn't it? I was drinking in pubs from when I was about 14. First time I was challenged about my age was on my 18th birthday, oddly enough.