Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Red

real

i found this nifty little wad wich i got years ago called 'socs.wad'. it is a remake of the University of Technology in Sydney.

has anybody remaide any real places in doom or any other games? if so, what are thay and were can I get them. i kinda got a soft spot for them.

everytime I work out how to use a level editor i remake my room, just to figerout how to use it. so far i've remaide my room in.
Doom II, Quake, Quake II and Half life.

I did my house, started my school, and have made some attempts at importing a few cool places I've visited to Doom maps.

My house somehow made it as a dwango top-pick for a year or something. I wouldn't know though, because a friend's friend who'd gotten hold of it changed my name to his name in the text file and got the credit for it.

Bah...I tried to remake my house in Quake ages ago, but gave up in a furious attempt.

But since Doom map making is a *insert swear word here* lot easier I might consider thinking about making a decision on doing it again...

Anybody remember the WAD that I posted called PA High in the polls forum a while back? Well, that's one of them. I've contemplated making my house (too small) and my school (too fucking big). On my school, there are only 2 things that are keeping me from making it:

1) Lack of both time and skill
2) My school is one of those where EVERYBODY gets along with EVERYBODY and there is lots of "school spirit". You know what I mean? I have a feeling that if I ever made a DOOM AH (Alamo Heights, like DOOM PA), I would get into some really deep kimche, both with the school and with the law (parents/teachers/administrators sueing me or my family). So it's not worth the trouble.

Doom Relapse is gonna have a city map featuring most of my perspective of downtown Dayton, Ohio. Plus some stuff the Dayton doesn't have, like an above ground tram system.

I did my house, started my school, and have made some attempts at importing a few cool places I've visited to Doom maps.

My house somehow made it as a dwango top-pick for a year or something. I wouldn't know though, because a friend's friend who'd gotten hold of it changed my name to his name in the text file and got the credit for it.

I hope you screamed and shouted and stuck your thumb in your mouth so to speak. Man, I'd have a headfit. Where can I download the zip, Lüt, what's it called?

I love maps that are just a single room, but ENORMOUS in scale. Those are fun. I want to try that Q3A map from PCGamer that is an enormous magazine store. I have it, I just don't have Quake 3.

Since I have no editor skill, I've never made my room in any game except the Sims. :) I could probably make one in Duke Nukem 3d, but I never tried to.

I once started my school for SoF but it was a nearly impossible task. We're talking about one of these old, gigantic buildings that you'll never EVER visit in its entirety.